The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]

Go down 
+3
Peaches
J.C.
Garfield
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:05 pm

“It happens Aurora. I’ve been hearing a little bit about the Paula stuff. You okay?”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:54 pm

"I mean yeah, it sounds like Angelica was just salty about you sending her man home"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:29 pm

Xavier wrote:
“It happens Aurora. I’ve been hearing a little bit about the Paula stuff. You okay?”

"Not really. I cried for hours last night. In the morning again had a fight with her. Yes, she has a right to be mad at me but to tell me that I was a weak player and trying to hurt her game she should not. I only wanted what was good for her."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:42 pm

"Well yea it did seem that way but I do loooove Angelica a lot but" he stops chewing "I am a fan of you too and glad you lasted long pretty good."

"You had people who had your back even though they got out way before you did."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3