The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carmen's Sloppy Cooking Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

Carmen's Sloppy Cooking Show Empty
PostSubject: Carmen's Sloppy Cooking Show   Carmen's Sloppy Cooking Show Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:37 pm

Carmen waltzes on into the kitchen to get crack-a-lackin' on her slop menu. She decided that she would act as if she was Martha Stewart, conducting her own cooking show.

"Well since I'm on TV anyway, I might as well if y'all a show." She faced one of the cameras. "Hi, I'm Carmen Sloane, and i was given the unfortunate task of being on slop this week. But, ya know what, it's ok when you add the right ingredients. Remember: A little bit of sugar, a little bit of spice, and that'll make all your slop nice! That was cheesy. Anyway,"

Carmen started reaching for ingredients, "So I'm gonna make my first slop flavor: Spicy Sriracha Slop Bites! So first off, you're gonna need to cook your slop on the stove." She poured her slop in a nonstick pan and put the stove on medium heat. "So after it heats up, you should start stirring it like scrambled eggs. In the meantime, you need to get out a mixing bowl, sriracha sauce, brown sugar, flour, salt, and pepper. I know there's some odd ingredients, but it will be ok."

Carmen poured the ingredients in the bowl and started mixing them together. Then she went to go stir her slop. After she was done, it was soft and sticky. She then covered them in flour

"Now you will want to combine everything put putting the slop in the mixing bowl, and mix everything together until all the slop is covered. Then getting out a baking sheet, roll the sauce covered slop pieces into balls or bite sized pieces. Then put them in the oven at 375 and cook for 10 minutes maybe?"

*fast forward 10 minutes*

Carmen is pulling them out of the oven. The wonderful smell fills the kitchen, and she hoped everyone liked the smell of spicy food. She took a bite. "Mmm. Delicious! Once I get out of this house, I will have a cooking book given to all future houseguests having to go through being a have-not. Val, write this down!"
Back to top Go down

Carmen's Sloppy Cooking Show
Page 1 of 1