The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's cooking, good looking?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

What's cooking, good looking? Empty
PostSubject: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:41 am

Kenji dances into the kitchen from the sound of Raldo humming to music. He stands behind Raldo and puts his hands on Raldo's hips.

"What's cooking good looking?" He whispers jokingly
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:45 am

Raldo freezes putting his cooking spoon down 'God it's him again...' someone needs to put a bell on this kid ever since the eviction Kenji has been up his ass.

Raldo see's Kenji reaching for a piece of what he is making. Raldo quickly slaps Kenji's hand with the spoon.

"Crab puffs" he sassed.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:50 am

' ): ' Kenji thought rubbing his hand in pain

"Speaking of hard spoons, since we are in an alliance now what should our alliance name be? I was thinking Spooning!
You can be the little spoon and I can be the big spoon!
Unless you don't like being bottom I can be the little spoon!" He smiles
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:53 am

"For the 13th time Kenji." Raldo complained about with a sigh "this isn't an alliance. I told you I don't do alliances and never will. We just work together and once we can't help each other out it's over." He told Kenji turning around holding onto his shoulders. "Please, Understand that!"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:56 am

Kenji nods fast "Mhm"

"But can we at least be called spooning?" he questions "I worked hard on that name!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:58 am

Raldo chuckles "Fine, Only if I'm the big spoon we can use the name" he stares at Kenji.

Last edited by JeRaldo on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:00 am

"UGH, that's not even fair... I made up the name... and I should be the big spoon because I'm taller than you..."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:48 am

"Nuh-Uh, I'm pretty sure im taller..."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:48 am

"BET"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:49 am

"Alright, lets go"

Raldo and Kenji stood back to back as they measure each other's height.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:50 am

"AH HAH! I win! I'm taller!" Kenji gloats
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:07 am

"Your hair doesn't count!"

Last edited by JeRaldo on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:10 am

"HORRAY! I'M THE TOP!" Kenji screams out loud dancing "I CANT SMELL THE VICTORY!" He stops for a second "Wait... why does it smell likes its burning?"

Kenji looks at the stove and see's that Raldos food is burning.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:10 am

Raldo snaps his head back and see's his food catching on fire.

"OMG" he panics
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:11 am

"OMG OMG"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 am

"OMG OMG OMG"

Raldo quickly grabs a towel and tries to stop the fire but nothing will work. "KENJI, GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER! HURRY"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:15 am

KEnji runs to get the fire extinguisher "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

He quickly extinguishes the fire while spraying some of the foam onto Raldo and himself from his bad aim and lost of control.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:38 am

With the fire out, Kenji and himself covered with foam, he quickly whips the foam away from his eyes and looks at Kenji. The foam has created a beard for Kenji "Haha, You look like me." He laughs
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:39 am

Kenji laughs as well.

What's cooking, good looking? Kendo_by_ishb1sh-dbk4dzc
"Hi, I'm Raldo and I barely take a shower. My main goal is to smell as well as act like a Rat just like my ancestors!" They both laugh

Last edited by Kenji on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:30 am

Raldo gathers the foam and creates a Kenji look

What's cooking, good looking? Reji_by_ishb1sh-dbk4hcf

"Hi! I'm Kenji, I'm 4'3'' I'm in a Kpop band and I'm representing all the 12-year-old boys who play just dance!"

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 am

They both start to play with the foam making playful jokes imitating some of the houseguests.

Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:52 pm

With her FLAWLESS timing, Manda just happens to stride by as the two are playing around in foam.

What's cooking, good looking? C18

She laughs and strides past them to root around in the fridge. “May I ask what started all this… Adorable fluff?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's cooking, good looking?   What's cooking, good looking? Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's cooking, good looking?
Page 1 of 1