The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ti'Shaun What's Good?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Ti'Shaun What's Good? Empty
PostSubject: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Morgan comes in using his crutches fast. He looks over to see that Kenji was right about the X on his picture. He goes over to Ti'Shaun "So how does it feel to be the fakest person in the house!? Apparently you have something against me and decided to be immature enough to put a X on my picture!? Nice. Even when I had your back! That is low, even for you. If you had such a problem with me, say it to my face but do not try to betray me and act like a child"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Ti'Shaun looks up from her plate of pancakes with a dark set of bags under her eyes. She hadn't gotten much sleep since last night.

"What are you even talking about? When have I even had time to do something as irrelevant as that? I've been in Deressa's room all night trying to figure out why the hell I'm on the chopping block."

She shakes her head. 

"You've known me for four weeks and I can't believe you still think I'd stoop that low. I was obviously framed? You want a voucher? Ask Deressa. -and as far the picture, why would I scratch out you of all people? If I would have done it wouldn't I have scratched out Deressa? That would make much more sense, right? Instead of scratching out someone I need to keep me safe." She rolls her eyes.

"What houseguest have you even given the time of day to hear this sob story?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:05 pm

"Girl all we've had is the POP comp, you easily could've done it in these few days since I just noticed it today. You easily could have scratched me out to try to put a target on my back and get it off of yours, especially since Deressa is HA and we had our beef before it's fixed now but you could've done it to throw hints that I'm in a bad person or that you're coming after me. I should've known since you were shady on Big Brother too. I also know you have tons of alliances in the house so obviously something shady is up. And sob story? Girl I'm just calling you out for your fakeness"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:10 pm

Hearing the two shouting, Manda saunters over to the kitchen and sits down, grinning from ear-to-ear. She is LIVING for Ti'Shaun being called out, but she just wishes that it had happened when she'd tried to do it earlier in the competition.

Ti'Shaun What's Good? 77cdpTL

Last edited by Manda on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:13 pm

"Who told you this?" She squints her eyes, still shaking her head. "-and what makes you thinks I have alliances in this house? Also. I don't know what reality shows you watch.. but who causes drama with someone they rely on while they're on the chopping block? You do the math."

"-but I want to know who told you this. You didn't just see this for yourself, because you mentioned my alleged alliances." She grimaces.

"Haven't you ever thought that since this is a game people are going to lie to you just so that you can vote against me? -because someone sees me as a threat? You're just doing their dirty work. When you FINALLY get me out of the house, don't you think they'd be coming for you next? As well as my 'alliances'." Ti'Shaun uses finger quotations. "If my so called alliances were growing by the minute don't you think they'd target you for getting me out? Its still not adding up, Morgan."

Ti'Shaun looks around.

"Maybe they found out about OUR little partnership, so they're trying to break us up, and ultimately make you betray me as you think I've done to you."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:19 pm

... Evidently, Ti'Shaun didn't notice her enter the room. Oh well--sucks to be her. At least now Manda knew which one of the like... two houseguests Ti'Shaun DIDN'T have an alliance with. She continued to be quiet, and just soak up their little tiff.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Morgan rolls his eyes "I'm not going to say who it was cause that would throw them under the bus. They told me that you have tons of alliances with people in the house. Yeah they could be lying but they have no reason cause it would put a target on their back. They literally saw you draw the X on my face. People cause drama with people they're aligned with to show that they are not going to target the HA but that person so they should save you. Plus I have no idea if I'm on anyone's radar but you could easily know that since you talk to almost the whole house. I'll admit I have not done well at some challenges so you probably thought I was useless and tried to Koch me to the curb so you could go farther. I'm sure anyone else in the house could say that you act fake"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Ti'Shaun takes a deep breath and stands up into Morgan's personal bubble, putting her finger in his face.

"Ok first of all....bitch. Why would I even have the mentality and patience to do something as bland and lame as putting an X on someone's picture? -and you know what? I'm willing to bet that it was Kenji that told you this. If you really want to know, Kenji is hellbent on trying to get me out of the house. Did you know he threatened Deressa to make her put me up? You wanna know how I know? Deressa told Cash. -so go ahead. Believe Kenji, when he was more than likely the one all along who did it to spite me."

She turns away and laughs. 

"Either way. I don't care, don't come to me about irrelevant stupid [CENSOR] like this. unless you're willing to show receipts. Where are your receipts? I don't tolerate he said she said bs. -because you're insulting my intelligence as well as making yourself look stupid. -and if I'm so fake.. why haven't I tried to get you out yet? If I have so many alliances don't you think one of them has won HA already? It wouldn't be hard to get you out. Think about that, as well as the fact that true feelings come out when you think you've been betrayed."

Ti'Shaun grabs her plate of pancakes and turns to leave the kitchen. "It was nice talking to you Morgan." She winks as she exits, but stops.  

"Oh, and Manda? Don't you have a little girlfriend to be slobbing down right about now? We all know. What are you waiting for?" She laughs as she exits.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:37 pm

She blinks, "Did she... just try to make fun of me for getting laid? Wow that was super lame." Manda shrugs and slides off her seat, going to stand by Morgan, holding her fist up for a bump. "But you okay dude?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:44 pm

"Patience??? It literally takes a few seconds to draw a X. Do not point your finger and get super close to me. You becoming this defensive shows that your hiding something. Why would Kenji be hellbent on getting you out? He literally just got here. Now I know you're lying. Receipts?? You're talking about face to face conversation but if you want receipts, there are cameras everywhere. How am I making you look stupid? You're doing it yourself...and It's only been 4 weeks so I doubt an alliance member of yours has won HA yet. Or they didn't want to do your dirty work. Your true feelings are coming out too boo, you throwing a little diva tantrum about being called out on your shit." He then looks over at Manda "and don't you ever make fun of someone's relationship! Not everyone knows about that so good job spreading info about her when she didn't do anything to you" he then fist bumps Manda back "yeah I'm good. I just hate fake people, I literally did nothing to the girl. So freaking immature"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Deressa casually walks in chowing down on some fishy crackers.
"Is everything okay?" She pauses to finish chewing. "I heard yelling?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:52 pm

"Right? I totally get that--from day one she's been like this. Whether she did it or not, I don't know, but she is totally immature." She scoffs, "I hate people who spend all their time being 'sassy' for no reason..." Upon Deressa's arrival, Manda backs off slightly so the two can talk and she can attempt to gather into. "Hey babe!
Just Ti'Shaun doing her best angry toddler impression because we're finally sick of her bullshit."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Deressa rolls her eyes.
"Ugh, tell me about it. I actually felt bad for nominating her at first but after last night I would deff not be sad to see her leave."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:55 pm

Morgan rolls his eyes "Yeah I don't know why I didn't notice it from the beginning. And hey Deressa, yeah everything is okay. Like Manda said, Ti was being immature. She drew an x on the picture of me and is aligned with most of the house so I called her out on it so she insulted me and Manda who was just sitting here"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Deressa puts down her fishy crackers for Manda and Morgan to grab some if they please and she leans on the counter.
"That's some ''Bad Girls Club'' reject type of bullshit right there. I'm not surprised she'd do that. She basically woke me up last night to tell me I'm dumb for nominating her & to make fun of me. She actually mentioned you and I told her I'm cool with you. Maybe she painted that X to spark drama between us, so she'd get off the hook?" She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:13 pm

"Exactly like stop thinking you're this hot shit that can get away with whatever...just be you." He shrugs "who knows, maybe she is actually like that in real life. She really made fun of you and called you dumb? That makes HER dumb. Wait she mentioned me? Not surprised. That's what I figured the X was for and I called her out on it. Guess she was getting defensive for a reason, cause I called her out for being a snake"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:30 pm

"Yeah, she said I was stupid for listening to Kenji. I can't deny he kinda scared me into nominating Ti'Shaun, but I can now see that the boy figured she's trouble and was just looking out for us. " She pauses for a second and adds, under her breath: "He still lowkey scares me, but that's irrelevant." She coughs.
"She told me I should invest in tic tacs 'cause of my breath or whatever. It was so random and definitely a low blow, since she woke me up in the middle of the night. That's like me walking in on her pooping in the bathroom and telling her to invest in diapers." She laughs awkwardly and cringes at her weird analogy.
"Anyway, I'm glad we were able to both see through her, Morgie."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:33 pm

Finally deciding to drop back into the conversation, Manda waves. "And I'm glad to have witnessed it all--just dandy that we could share this special moment together~"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:53 pm

Morgan shakes his head no "That's so crappy she said that to you. Yeah Kenji probably just saw through her act. At least now her whole game is blown now since the house knows that she's a snake." He then smiles "yeah I'm glad that we made it out of this week with a better understanding of each other and her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun What's Good?   Ti'Shaun What's Good? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ti'Shaun What's Good?
Page 1 of 1