The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cooking For Aaliyah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Cooking For Aaliyah Empty
PostSubject: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:52 pm

Delin heard that it was Aaliyah's birthday today!

Although she's on slop, Delin still wanted to try and make something for her.

"Hmm... last time I tried cooking with slop, it turned out horrendous. But, if I just make Maple Slop Cookies(tm) They'd be okay?" He shrugs. He looks for the tub of slop that is some how always hidden in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:58 pm

"That sounds good, man." Carmen said. She pulled out a bag of chocolate chips. "We should put some chocolate chips in there too, just to make it better." She smiled at him and then turned to stare down the ingredients. "Now how do we make these damn things?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:01 pm

Wanda has been planning on grabbing more coffee and slinking back to the bedrooms, but noticed Delin and paused. She’d been avoiding everyone after her disastrous reign as HA, especially Delin. She did not know the depth of it, but she did know that he had a soft spot for Sam and Wanda felt guilty as HELL for putting her up as a pawn.

She crept over behind Delin, smiling sheepishly, and waved. “Mm delicious protein. You CARBO LOADING for CHA—“ and then she realized Carmen was there! Oh joy. More awkward. Well, she couldn’t hide forever, could she? “...llenge?”
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:13 pm

Carmen smiled at Wanda. "Hey Wanda!" She felt kind of awkward, because of the whole flirting situation. But then again, what's this about carb-loading for the challenge? Why would he need to do that? Carmen felt as if something was brewing, and it wasn't just the slop cookies. All these different scenarios were shooting in her head, but she was making a birthday treat for her friend, and quickly let it all go to focus on Aaliyah.

"Ok So lets literally just," she looked at the ingredients again. "Let's just...dump them in." She poured the slop, maple syrup, and chocolate chips in a bowl, and got quick to stirring.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Delin stares at the two girls being awkward. "Do they... hate each other?" He thought to himself.

His eyes widen at the chocolate chips. "I don't know if they're allowed to have chocolate chips... If they are, I would've done that day one!" He chuckles.

He looks over to Wanda, and pats her back. He smiles at her. "We're baking something for Aaliyah's birthday! She's a Have-Not, so we're concocting a recipe!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:29 pm

“CONCOCTING!?!”

“... I know nothing about cooking. BUT,” she threw open the oven and stuck her head deep inside. “I CAN WORK AN OVEN. How can I help, snuggle dad?”
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:32 pm

"I think it's alright if we add some chips." She winked at Delin and continued WHIPPING that bowl. "Also, I don't know if we can put fire near slop because it might explode...but maybe one of us could hold a lighter that she could blow."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:38 pm

He scratches his head. "Is she trying to sabotage her..? On her birthday?" he thought to herself.

He shakes his head. "Well, we're just gonna be trying to bake these cookies! I don't know what you can do to help, as far as the oven is concerned."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:47 pm

“Uh... well baked goods GO in ovens. I can,” she backed out of the oven and mimed placing a pan. “Or something.” Wanda stopped for a second, rummaging around in drawers. “Maybe whip up cookie cutters. That’s EASY and FUN.”
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:51 pm

He smiles at Wanda getting creative. "Some fun birthday shapes would be cool!"

He stares at the slop bowl. "We gotta make it more of a dough now, maybe add some more flour?" He shrugs.

"I'm not much of a baker."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:58 pm

"Oh yeah" she looked at the goop of slop. "Definitely some more flour." She cringed as the slop from her spoon dripped back into the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:01 am

There are some scientific aspects to baking, but Wanda decided that her input was not wanted. In fact, she got the distinct feeling that her presence in general was not wanted. Normally, she wouldn’t care but her pride had been wounded and she was content to rip apart various kitchen tools to craft some makeshift cookie cutters.

“What’s a good shape. Diamonds? HEARTS?!? INSTAGRAM GIRL THINGS??”
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:22 am

He smiles at Wanda. "We could do hearts and also maybe if we roll it out thin enough, we could make a cookie cake too!" He smiles.

"Cookie cakes are soooo good!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:48 am

"Oh my gosh, I haven't had cookie cake in forever!!!" She exclaimed. She turned over to Wanda excitedly. "Good idea! Let's do that!"

She thought for a second. "But how does one make a cake of cookies?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:56 am

"Oh, Carmen you silly girl! It's easy!" He takes the newly made Slop Dough and plops it onto the counter. He puts flour on top and under the dough too.

"You just roll it out thin! And put it on one of these pizza pans... and bam! Cookie cake!" He chuckles. "They're easy, probably would look and taste better with some real icing!" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Aaliyah   Cooking For Aaliyah Clock10

Back to top Go down

Cooking For Aaliyah
Page 1 of 1