The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]

Go down 
+3
Peaches
J.C.
Garfield
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:51 pm

He sighs and points his spoon to Malibu "you got a strong heart but don't let things like this get to you because some people are going to see you as a weak link." He smiles "You'll get through this week but try to clear your mind & take good deep breathes."

He shudders "I did terrible ugh but we can get through this mess...I know it sucks you getting in this room again but this time I will guide you out!" He giggled at her snort.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:52 pm

Xavier smiles and nods. "Yeah Malibu you just need to find a good distraction and have a little fun to make yourself feel better and smile."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:56 pm

At this moment, the girl broke down and said loudly.

"Hey Xavier, do you want some orange juice?" little pause "How about you, Malibu? Citrus fruits make the mood positive"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:56 pm

Xavier smiles. "Sure Aurora. I'd love some orange juice."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:59 pm

Peaches' eyes open wide and sparkle with joy. ''Thank you! Last week Sergio and Delin barely did anything about the slop, hopefully this time we can make it fun! Oh my god I love this! Im gonna go write a bunch of ideas!'' She jumps up from her seat and gives Garfield a bear hug, kissing him on his cheek. ''Im about to go masterchef on the slop!'' She leaves the kitchen all excited and happy.

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Girl smiled. Immediately after that, a glass of orange fresh appeared in front of the musician.

"How do you like the first challenge? Did you like being a spectator?"  she chuckled and watched Peaches leave.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:06 pm

He smiles softly but remembered what Donovan had said back in the garden about Gobi & Peaches and he turned red. Why am I such a mess about this??
"Heh well I am glad you're yourself now." He see's her run out of the kitchen with a big smile on her face. Oh that girl makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Xavier accepts the orange juice. "Cheers." He drinks a little before he answers. "Well, yes and no. Part of me enjoyed being able to relax in this House for once but I also missed out on hanging out with everyone through the competition."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:12 pm

"Anyway, I'm glad you're immune this week. This helps to establish friendly relations before joining the fight" she brought a glass of juice and Malibu although I have not received a response.

Then she looked at Garfield.
"You and Peaches...very close? Aurora asked uncertainly, being interested in what was happening. In her memory, the brunette just yesterday was as close to Martin. It was weird.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:14 pm

Xavier pats Garfield on the back. "You and Peaches are cute together."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:39 pm

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Giphy

She chokes on his water and says in a squeaky voice "Oh lord Loki choke me ack I mean..."
Awkward silence
"Me and Peaches? Uh haha I um yea we are totally close and I really respect her a lot plus she's so cute."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:14 pm

Malibu sighed and looked to Peaches. She's going to talk to her later about what was said and see what happens. Malibu lit up to Aurora's gesture but then sighed,

"I don't know if I can since I'm on slop." She gave a soft sigh before she smiled,
"Thanks y'all, I just...I really want to stay I don't want to go..." Malibu went gloomy again. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:18 pm

“It’s alright Malibu. We don’t want you to leave either. You still got this.”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:22 pm

"Hey it's ok, just clear your mind off and let's not talk about the game at the moment." He smirks.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:33 pm

Delin shimmies on in, ready to make a drink. In the morning? Hell yeah, you can never start too early. Plus, it's just a pick me up.

"Hey everyone! I'm just squeezin' right past ya!" He says, going past someone.

"I'm gonna make an orange smoothie with some
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:00 am

Donovan is upstairs and sees many people in the kitchen. He can't really read the room but he wants to join festivities. He is wearing is luxurious... red panda onesie, just the right attire for eating. He starts to walk down the rail, using his old gymnastics skills.

He gets to the end and then:

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Gif-king-29143d259105df22e06a2e083a8ec1cf

He brushes off the dirt on his onesie and then heads over to where everyone is "Ooo smoothies, those look super good." he then grabs a frozen coffee drink from the fridge and sits down next to Xavier

"What a crazy day, we met Angela and Cody from last season, I think? They seemed to have some agenda against you though, Xavier...did you beat them last season or something?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:14 am

Garfield is still sitting there, with his gears winding. He touches his scar on his cheek and looks at Donovan, then laughs when he falls.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:17 am

"Please mind the noise for like, a minute!" He says, hitting the turbo button on the blender. And blend away it does! Basically turning everything inside into a nice, smooth consistency.

"Time to wake up!" He says, pouring himself a good glassful of the smoothie.

"I'd like to know that too, Xavier. You seemed mighty nervous y'know?" He takes a big sip of his smoothie. "Anyone else want some? I can make one without booze in it."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:23 am

He does a puppy sad face "I can't drink that though." He looks at his almost finished slop.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:27 am

”That’s quite the bummer, kiddo! I was in your shoes once. Not. Fun. But, it’ll be over before you know it!” He smiles kindly
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:35 am

Donovan looks over at Garfield "I mean you could make slop ice cream! Possibly, maybe not. But like it could taste good, you never know. I'm sure that ice cream isn't hard to make"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:40 am

Xavier looks over at Donovan. “Well, when I was HA last season I got Colt eliminated but then Angelica returned the “favor” by eliminating me in the final four.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:30 am

Wow, winning HA is pretty dangerous. After the victory, everyone pays attention to you,” said Aurora, thinking and looking at Xavier.

"You were so close to victory last time!"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:11 am

Xavier shrugs. “Yeah but it’s whatever. I lost, fair and square.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:40 pm

"Now you have a second chance. But I think everyone here will fight until the last moment. It's only the second week, and I can already feel everyone starting to go crazy. Even my friend Paula hates me now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next