The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Moving In

Go down 
+3
Delin
Garfield
Wanda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:57 pm

Wanda wasn’t sure HOW she’d won a strength competition, but here she was: lounging in the lap of luxury. She’d grabbed her few gifts from home and tossed them on the bed, then proceeded to flop on top of them and make a… snow angel? Gift angel? Junk food angel? Regardless, there was much flopping.

To any other contestant, it’d be exciting to look around the room and see how it was immaculately decorated for this season… For Wanda, it was just all about the observation screen. She could lay there and watch EVERY MOVE someone made in the house, even if she couldn’t hear them. It was pretty exciting considering her scientific background. She also knew that sooner or later people would be stopping by to ask for her vote, and THAT made her feel popular!

Everything was coming up roses for Pinky.

Week 2 - Moving In ZlMVS0y
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Garfield knocks on the door and peeks in "Hey Wanda- woah look at this room...it's so BIG and comfy!" He puts one hand on his hips and handed her a bag "I'm sure you'll need these to entertain yourself...your gadgets." He looks around the room "Oh and congrats on winning man I suck at physical games but you did beastly."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Delin follows Garfield up, kind of bummed since he wanted to talk strategy, but alas.

He gets to the door and shimmies his way in. "Hey, kiddo! Congrats on winning the challenge! I'm so proud of you! I didn't even think you could beat that Martin guy!" He chuckles and smiles her way.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:22 pm

HER BOYS!!!!

Wanda was thrilled, especially at Garfield’s offering. “YES YES YES!!!” She snatched it with great relish and peered inside. “Ohhhh yessssss. Now that I have privacy, I’ll work SO much faster on my babies.” Picking out what appeared to be a large metal potato, she held it to her cheek and stroked it lovingly. “Baaaabies~”

Wanda peered up at the two, then grinned once more, and hugged them. “FRIENDS! Baby friends! Oh I would let you stay here if I could. Or if I actually wanted to share. Which I don’t, just to clarify.” She backed off, excitedly wringing her hands.

Week 2 - Moving In Tenor
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Malibu peeked in and waved hi to the two bears and Miss Cotton Candy,
Week 2 - Moving In Giphy

"Hey y'all! How ya doin'? Mind if I drop by?" The girl asked, unsure of whether or not she was allowed in.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:31 pm

"FEEL FREE." Oh so many people coming to talk to her. Wanda was SO excited to finally feel like she was getting to know people... Or at least observe them closely.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Malibu strutted in and plopped herself on the couch next Garfield and Delin and waved hi to both of them before turning back to Wanda,

"So how does it feel winning da first Hause Ambassada competition?" She asked with a genuine smile. She was excited waiting for this moment.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:33 pm

"It's great!"

Aurora entered the winners ' room to look around. Room for the winners was gorgeous.

"Wanda, you did it! I'm amazed!"

Blondie laughed, still not believing what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:37 pm

"Uhh glad I was able to bring your...babies?" He beamed at the overjoyed Wanda as she strokes her things.

He shakes hands with Delin "good game with you dude though I did baaad."

He hears Malibu "howdy cutie."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Xavier walks into the room. “Yo Wanda, wanted to congratulate you for the win.” He looks around and smiles. “I remember when I won House Ambassador last season. Had a lot of good times with this room.”
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Oh so many people all at once. Wanda’s excitable nature was going into overdrive.

She stood in the middle of the room, addressing them as a group.

“Winning HA? It feels GOOD,” Wanda nodded knowingly. “I feel STRONG and VIRILE like a bull moose or… something…” She waved casually, banishing that train of thought. “But it’s BETTER to have so many friendly faces in here congratulating me on my win!!” She looked around expectantly. Oh… were they expecting her to say more? Maybe? Wanda knew she’d have to address nominations at some point, but she wasn’t sure how to do that without being too blunt. “Don’t be shy while I’m here! It’d be nice to have uh. Company?”
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:06 pm

Xavier smiles. "Thanks Wanda." He sits on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:08 pm

"I'd be more than happy to keep you company, Wanda!" He smiles at her. "I mean, we're OG roomies after all and I would miss my Wanda soooooo much!" He bellows out a deep laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 pm

"I think we all showed the best for what we can do! But you are still out of competition!"

the aurora laughed softly, then smiled even more sweetly when she saw Delin and Xavier.

"Big-D, you were very close to victory too!"

Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:33 pm

Xavier waves. "Hey Aurora. Good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Malibu smiles and looks over at some of Wanda's pictures and points one out,
"Who are those fine people?" She asked in a polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:06 pm

"NADINE." Wanda grabbed the photo and held it to her chest. “My most precious and only friend!”

She hops up onto the bed, motioning for them all to come closer so she can tell her story. “So, houseguests, shall I tell you the STORY of my best-good-friend?” Without giving them a moment to respond, she continued. “OF COURSE I SHALL!”

“Nadine Sofia Anne-Marie Figueroa, wealthy Italian heiress, is my best. Friend. Ever. We met in boarding school.” She stopped to whisper (loudly) in the general direction of her audience. “I got in on a SCHOLARSHIP. How cliché.”

“Nadine was the ONLY PERSON who could handle my MASSIVE ENERGY AND INTELLECT, so we were friends right away. She was my first kiss--unfortunately she’s straight--and IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.”

She stopped for a moment, the motioned to the other photos. “The rest of these are stock. Nadine’s. My only friend. And I don’t talk to my family so,” she shrugged. “C’est la vie.”
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Xavier nods. "I respect that. Family sometimes can be a little messy so having good friends you can rely on is always good." Looks off to side, rather awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:36 pm

Donovan jumps into the room and opens his arms wide "Congrats for winning the first HA, whatever that stands for!! "
He then takes in the scenery and smiles "Oooo this room is cool, I need to win sometime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 2 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Moving In   Week 2 - Moving In Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Moving In
Page 1 of 1