The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving In To The Castle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Moving In To The Castle Empty
PostSubject: Moving In To The Castle   Moving In To The Castle Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:25 pm

Andre tossed his stuff on the HA bed. "Ah, home sweet home. This is where I truly belong." He threw himself onto the bed but when he saw the basket from home he immediately got up to read his letter. The others were walking into the room while he read it out loud:

"Dear Andre,

My darling baby boy! I'm so proud of you for making it this far and I know that you will continue to make your momma proud. And listen here boy! You better stop acting a fool up in that house, or there will be an ass whooping waiting for you when you cash that million dollar check! Well anyway, all of us back home are rooting for you! You got the whole city shouting your name! Stay focused.

Love,
        Momma Pierre."

Andre sniffled and tried to hide his thug tears. No way he was gonna cry in front of these crazies! 

Moving In To The Castle Tenor

He then turned to everyone in the room and said, "Grab what you want but the sour candy is MINE!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Moving In To The Castle   Moving In To The Castle Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:31 pm

Garf walks in and listens to Andre reading his letter out loud. A letter from his mom oooh.
He waits till he finishes "That was lovely uhh I mean it's nice reading something like that from a loved one...especially a mom...but uh congrats on winning!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Moving In To The Castle   Moving In To The Castle Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:37 pm

Peaches enters and stands in awe as she looks around the personalized HA room. Damn! Andre has a good sense of style. ''I love it! And your mom's hilarious, can't wait to meet her at the finale party.'' She turns to the camera and waves. ''Hi mama Pierre! Your son is a good man!'' She smiles and sits down.

She looks at Garf and blushes, remembering the cookies she had cooking in the oven for him.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Moving In To The Castle   Moving In To The Castle Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:52 pm

Garfield stares at the candy and shakes his hand "Nah I'm good Dre, thanks though."

He see's Peaches and smiles at her "Hi doll."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Moving In To The Castle   Moving In To The Castle Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:23 am

Peaches smiles. ''Hi Garf! Isn't this room insanely awesome?! I hope I win HA soon.'' She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Moving In To The Castle   Moving In To The Castle Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:32 am

Donovan comes walking towards the door and leans in the door frame "Did somebody ask for trash? Cause it just arrived" he then walks in and goes up to Andre "Congrats dude! That comp was so difficult. Especially with attacks of the evil butterflies"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Moving In To The Castle   Moving In To The Castle Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:27 pm

Andre laughs. "Yeah... those butterflies, man. They're scary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In To The Castle   Moving In To The Castle Clock10

Back to top Go down

Moving In To The Castle
Page 1 of 1