The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Moving In

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 8 - Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Moving In   Week 8 - Moving In Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:26 pm

FINALLY Manda had won a challenge! She’d been dying to win HA and cash in on her little care packages from home, ever since she’d seen Morgan get his… Which she had led to the destruction of. Ouch.

Pushing the guilt to the back of her mind, she flopped onto the bed to look over her treasure trove. She was pleased to find Helen had sent her a letter (complete with photos—oh la la!), but disappointed when it was as cold and professional as something she might get from her dad’s secretary… At least she got nudes? Classy nudes. Nudes taken by a professional… Weird. She got a set of soaps from her sorority friends, some weird pagan charms from Danika, a collection of her favorite spicy snacks from Hei-Ran—all her girls pulled through to make her victory even sweeter!

Buried amongst the soaps, snacks, and letters of encouragement she found a letter from the last person she expected: Satoshi. She hadn’t talked to the guy that much, but their banter had been fun. Manda raised a brow and used her obnoxiously long pinky nail to slice through the envelope.

Manda,

I know that I may be one of the last people you expect to get a letter from and I apologize for the inconvenience. I just believe that I left the house with us on...odd terms. I have no idea how you think of me but that doesn't matter. Think of me as you may but I believe that you are a worthy competitor. You make the game much more interesting and much more of a challenge.

I'm not the one to really watch reality television but you bring a certain element of difficulty that makes watching it enjoyable. I also did find you quite...intimidating. That takes a lot for me to say but you are the kind of player that does everything she can to win and that can be a threat but also intriguing. Plus, I am rather impressed on your knowledge of Greek mythology. A lot of people where I live don't even know who Pandora is.

I know that I never got the chance to do this in the house but I wish to apologize for ever coming off as a jerk to you. I do appreciate that you tried to help me out with my situation with Dio. If I played my cards wiser and stayed in the game longer, I would have liked to become...more acquainted with you.

So if ever want to hit me up or anything, my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. I wish you good luck and just...give them hell.

Sincerely,
Satoshi Hiyama

Huh. Weird. But, not unwelcome—maybe they could hang after the show. Manda didn’t want to leave on bad terms with anyone if she could avoid it. Her plan was just to troll and then mend any relationships with a really big gesture after the series.

She glanced around until she spotted what she figured was the camera, then blew a kiss. “Ayeee, Satoshi, thanks man! I’ll fuck it up just for you, bro!” She then makes the ‘call me’ sign with her hands and winks. “Catch me after the show, we’ll party!”

Beyond getting all her goodies, Manda wasn’t actually sure what to do with her HA win… First and foremost: she needed to talk to her alliance members.

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Moving In
Page 1 of 1