The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Empty
PostSubject: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Garfield peeks into the room and see's Wanda's back turned to him "Is the area cleared, no zombots around...ok?!"
Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Tenor
He had his hair up in a ponytail and a pink headband on instead of the blue. He sits on the floor and waits till she's finished on whatever she is doing or if she's asleep."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Wanda hadn’t been sleeping, but she WAS tinkering. It took quite a while for her to realize that Garfield was waiting for her. But, when she did, she RAN towards him and DRAGGED HIM INSIDE. “MY SON!!!!”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:14 pm

"Heyyyy woahh!" He felt himself being pulled away but smiled. She is one strong person.
"H-how are you doing? I kept seeing everyone go in and out of your room so I wanted to give you a lot of time & space." He sits on the bed and looks at her gadgets. "Looks like I'm glad I brought these stuff here then...oh wait I wanted to talk to you about something which I'm pretty sure every one has talked to you about."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:31 pm

"IT SUCKS MAJORLY TO BE HONEST!" Yet another dramatic flop onto the bed. It was good for flopping--very fluffy. lots of bounce. "But if you're asking if you're safe: you are. I'm not putting my cuddly buddy up for elimination."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:10 pm

He blinks slowly. Well that was pretty fast...
He shook his thoughts out "Oh w-well I am pretty shook t-thanks but I came to see what are your thoughts on a few of these contestants & who do you find as a huge threat?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:50 pm

"Well at this point honestly nobody's a threat. Even people who are good at competitions could easily go home because they're bad at making friends," She flopped up, patting the bed beside her. "Come let me use you as a pillow. I need your Older Brother Energy."

"But honestly... I think Malibu is the safest option right now. Every time I see her, she's crying. I notice people avoiding her. Even her friends seem to be fighting with her. People want me to get rid of Martin and Gobi as well, but I think that would put too much of a target on my back if they survived the POP."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:25 pm

He sits next to her and pats his stomach.
Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat CEBXM6zUIAIDWUd

"I feel bad for her though like...it seems like everything is falling a part on her side hmm." He adjusts his headband again "Martin is pretty damn good in this game and is tough competition...W-WAIT!" He tried standing up but saw Wanda comfortable and didn't want to move her.

"G-Gobi?? People actually wanted to nominate him..." somehow he felt his eyebrow twitch "By Odin's beard..."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:34 pm

"I KNOW RIGHT?!?" Wanda didn't know. She was too oblivious to realize the BURNING romantic tension that surrounded Garf everywhere he went. Still: she got good vibes from Gobi and thought eliminating him would be a mistake. "Plus: if I put him up for nomination, he'd win the POP for sure and then I'd just look like a dumbass."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:23 am

He lays there and looks up at the ceiling "You won't be a dumbass...they're the ones who wants to throw him up there." He realized he was actually bothered by those who chosed Gobi, turned red and shook his head "Anywhoooo you believe what you think it's right and play smart." He beams.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:35 am

She sighed again, burrowing back into Garfield's soft cushy bod. Muffled by his MAJESTIC mane of hair, she continued: "I can play smart, but playing nice is a different story." Wanda poked her head up briefly to compliment him on just how damn good he smelled--seriously, was this man a woodland creature???--and then. Promptly passed out.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:06 am

"It can be hard...I used to be like that back in the day, play nice but realized once I left college."

He smiles "Why thank you and-" he heard her snoring. Oh shit...I am stuck here uhhh I don't want to move and her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat   Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private rp w/ the mad scientist & the Orange cat
Page 1 of 1