The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

[Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:10 pm

Aaliyah walks in and sits down on the couch in front of Wanda who was sitting on her bed. She feels awkward based off how they left off the previous conversation but she knew she needed to make things right. "Hi Wanda, I just wanted to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:23 pm

Wanda wasn’t pleased to see her, but she’d also made quite a few people angry with her nominations so... “okay. What’s the haps?”
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:27 pm

Aaliyah looked at Wanda and said "I want to start by apologizing for how I acted when we last spoke, I am not trying to shove my problems down your throat because that's something I should keep to myself so all I will say is I was already dealing with some personal issues and I guess with the stress of the game and nominations with that piled on top of it, it all kind of came out in a nasty way." She looked down in embarrassment of how she acted and then looked back up at Wanda.

"That isn't the type of person I am and it is not who I want to be in the game either."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:59 am

Wanda, being the way she was, had honestly not taken the argument that seriously. She was too logical to do so and would’ve only brought it up as a reason to take Aaliyah down if it seemed convenient. But, her apology was still appreciated so she shrugged and offered the girl a gloved hand. “It’salright. We’re cool. I can’t stay mad at a pretty girl for TOO long anyway.”
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:49 am

Aaliyah smiles and says "Thank you."

She then turned to Wanda and asked "so with the vote upcoming, I just want to know who your target is out of Clayton and Sam because that's probably who I am going to vote out since I haven't really talked with either of them."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:08 pm

[Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous Rzt1IPo

"My lips are sealed. Show would be boring if I knew who was going home,"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:12 pm

Aaliyah giggled.

"Well, I guess that keeps it exciting. I'll see you at the eviction."

She left the suite feeling good about her relationship with Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Aaliyah/Wanda] Apologies and Thank Yous
Page 1 of 1