The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio) Empty
PostSubject: Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)   Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio) Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:54 am

Donovan sits down and takes a deep breath as the guys come in "Good evening gentlemen, I was expecting you" he then rests one of his legs on the other

"So the order of business this week, I have a plan for what I want to do but I want to see what you think as well. And then someone can pass it along to Gobi"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)   Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio) Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 am

Garfield crosses his arms and nods "So what is your plan going to be, buddy?" He scratches his neck.
I really need to shave or trim this beard.
"I am ready to listen what you have to say."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)   Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio) Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:27 am

Donovan grows concern, maybe Gar won't like this idea...I mean it is risky. He then takes a deep breath "Okay so, I want to target a strong player this week. In order to do that, I need to have two pawns up this week. With that said, I was thinking of putting up Carmen and" he takes a break

"Uh..Peaches. Please don't be mad, I will do everything in my power to protect her, I promise Gar. I feel that she would be a good pawn since everyone likes her and would feel sympathy for her since this is her third week as a have-not. Being on the block with her would be very hard to get out of. However, Carmen is not my target either. Every comp there has been one person who has always done well and has almost won many of the times. But we can't send him home by just putting him on the block, cause he would win the SODA. So we need to try to win the SODA, take off Carmen and then put the target on the block. He was the ring leader for sending Sam home, as I learned from Delin, and has done well in every challenge so far." he then stops a second to let them process for a second.

"Now say that the nominations do not change, then we could just vote out Carmen. I don't really have a relationship with her and I'm not sure if y'all do either. Either scenario, Peaches is safe because she has a good relationship with most people here and she could easily campaign against someone who is a big target. The only scenario we'd have to worry about is whether or not there is an auction with immunity again. If there is...we would need to talk to Gobi about buying it since he has the most coins out of everyone here I think. We might have to convince other people to save Carmen from the block since I don't know if she would stay versus the strong player since she doesn't talk much but I don't think that would be hard...but anyway what do y'all think? Is this a solid plan?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)   Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio) Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:47 pm

He raises a eyebrow and listens to everything Donovan was explaining. It sounds like a great plan buy also he was worried that the same thing that happened to Sam, would happen to Peaches. He takes a deep breath "So both girls are going to be pawns but he is the target...I like this plan but it is risky mmm okay I am fine with the plan."

He scratches his chin "Hopefully this goes smoothly and no huge surprises...well I mean this is the Mad house." He claps his hands together "I have Thor's faith in this."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)   Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio) Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:15 pm

Donovan gives a nervous laugh "Yeah I wouldn't forgive myself if Peaches ended up going home.
But she has not done the best in challenges so Martin would be a bigger threat compared to her. Plus he is running this house since he's the one that tried to get Sam to be evicted."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)   Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio) Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:26 am

"It is pretty risky." Sergio nods in agreement with Garfield. "If Martin managed to convince people to get rid of Sam, who was also well-liked similar to Peaches...he might pull some slick sh*t. I guess we don't have a choice, though. God only knows when we'll have another chance to get rid of a threat like him?" He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)   Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio) Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:13 pm

Garfield nods "Well good luck to all ans I know making these decisions are hard but I believe in your choices."he smiles and pats Donovan's and Sergio's shoulder, then leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)   Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio) Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:24 pm

Donovan nods "Thats very true. But Martin would be hard to get out. He causes drama with people then targets them according to Delin so I don't know if we could trust him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)   Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Whatcha Gonna Do Girl? Private RP (w/ Garfield and Sergio)
Page 1 of 1