The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Empty
PostSubject: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:23 pm

Paula uses the mirror on the bathroom to apply her daily make-up. She was quite shocked by the poll results and has her mind thorny because of how the game is going.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:33 pm

Carmen peeked into the bathroom to see if Andre was anywhere, but she saw Paula doing her make-up. She hadn't really talked with Paula a whole lot, so she walked all the way in through the door.

"Hey Paula!" She greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:08 am

"Carmen? Hello." She wonders what the other girl could be doing here at such a time. "Where's your head up at for you to come here? You're not the type to put on make-up."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:30 pm

Carmen paused. What's that supposed to mean? "I do, actually, wear make-up, thank you." Carmen smiled venomously at her. She turned to the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:51 pm

"That's basically a compliment. You do it so well it blends with your face." She points out. "But take it as you want to take."

"So, anyway. We never talked besides the first week drinking game and the faint interaction we had during Sam's cinema." Paula clearly remembers how they kind of clashed during both of these events, but don't bring that up. "Well, what can I know about you, Carmen?" She keeps doing her make-up as she talks.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:13 pm

"Well you can know that I live in Florida, I guess? I'm not the best with small talk, but one thing you could know about me is that I like kombucha. That's special." Carmen said. The vibe was kind of awkward, but she felt as if she needed to talk game with Paula in order to bond with her.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:16 pm

"Well, I'm Paula. Part-time model, thrice prom queen and former head cheerleader. But that's just high school merits." She softly giggles as she speaks.

"I wouldn't expect you to come and talk to me, especially after Martin lied things to everyone about me."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:29 pm

"Well Martin was a liar, so I didn't believe it really. I Actually kind of think we can work together if you're down. You're obviously very smart, I would consider myself smart as well, and I really think we could do some damage this season."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:20 pm

"Well, if you have mine, I'll have your back." She says, rather bluntly, not really fazed by Carmen's trying to ally with her. "This is logic at it's finest. However..."

She finally turns her head to Carmen, finishing her make-up. "Now that Delin is gone, I only have Aurora on my side, and ever since the hoaxes spread about me, I haven't find a way to clean up this misunderstanding and people assume I'm some kind of mean person, I ain't." Paula sighs, like she's really frustrated about it.

"I won't nominate you if I ever get HA, I won't vote for you and I will try to comply with your votes. But, if suspicions arise we have this small affiliation to each other, you know the risks, Martin ruined my reputation here and there's a special someone that still spread hoaxes."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:41 pm

"I got your back as well. I don't believe you're a mean person, and hopefully you can salvage your reputation soon, but you're good with me." She holds out a fisted hand. "So we in it?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:09 pm

"We are in it!" Paula awkwardly grabs the fisted hand and shake it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)   Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Bathroom Drama (Priv RP; Carmen and Paula)
Page 1 of 1