The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Drama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 6 - Drama Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Drama   Week 6 - Drama Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:12 pm

Donovan let's out a big and long sigh "What is wrong with the house this Week!? So much drama and low blows... I really don't like it. Carmen was friends with Martin and it's starting to show...like you say someone is homeless?? And you call sexism but then call him a" he does air quotes "bitch which is usually a word used against women. Since a powerful guy is great but a powerful woman is called a bitch in society. All of this because he made a stupid joke about the flirting? I mean she did only talk to me when i was house ambassador so I can't say I'm surprised. But yikes, this is dissapointing cause she seemed cool."

He then shrugs "I mean it means less of a target on my back but geesh, everyone needs a drink or two....or fifty. Cause this game isn't worth bullying people"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 6 - Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Drama   Week 6 - Drama Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:28 pm

"I feel bad for stepping in but I really don't feel that Carmen's apology was genuine...she should've done the apology the day after instead of when she loses the POP cause she knows she might go home. All she does is kiss people's butts when she's in trouble so I don't believe it."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 6 - Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Drama   Week 6 - Drama Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:06 pm

"Okay so... Sergio switched me and Garfield on teams. And he used the POP on himself so either Aurora or Aaliyah would be the replacement... and I don't know where Paula's head or Aurora's head is at, so I made the best move I could to try to protect my allies. Hopefully Aaliyah won't be too mad and hopefully I can convince Ivy and Sergio to keep her. I mean I did save Ivy, so hopefully it won't be too hard."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 6 - Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Drama   Week 6 - Drama Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:03 pm

"So I may have mispoke when I said this wouldn't be too hard...I'm feeling so uneasy like I really hope they save Aaliyah...Like Sergio we're allies.. come on man...I swear if she goes home because of my attempt to save her I'm not going to forgive myself. Like this can't happen. I can't lose her as a friend."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 6 - Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Drama   Week 6 - Drama Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Donovan shakes his head "This is just sad. I simply told Carmen that what she said wasn't cool and she decided to act petty and accuse me of untrue things. I've been nothing but nice to her so I don't understand the issue. We are grown adults. It's funny that she got mad about my bully comment but then proves it even more by saying bye to everyone but me, Clayton and maybe Wanda? It's whateva, no need to stress about it. It just shows her true nature."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 6 - Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Drama   Week 6 - Drama Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Drama
Page 1 of 1