The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a breather from drama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedd

Jedd

Taking a breather from drama Empty
PostSubject: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:12 am

Valenda walks in the room after she washes her face in the bathroom. She takes her off and throws it on the floor as she throws herself on the couch.

"I need to take a breather...I don't know why I am feeling like this ugh!" she puts her face to the pillow "AG FUCK...Satoshi...I miss you"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:03 am

"Hey Valenda... I already voted. I just wanted to come and check and see how you were doing... The eviction ceremony is kind of going on. Are you okay?" Cash asked with a sad look on his face worried about her. He hadn't really talked to her much in the game but was still concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:20 am

She looks up but still has a frown on her face "Oh...CC...it's you...hi" she still has her body laid out halfway on the couch.

"So you voted already?"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:25 am

"Yeah... Tasha was pretty adamant about everyone voting her out, plus Ti'Shaun is my friend. It was an easy decision. What's got you so gloomy?" Cash frowned and kneeled next to her.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:39 am

"I haven't gotten to know those 2 at all but still it sucks seeing friends having to deal with that." She crosses her arms and shakes her leg when he asked her that question.

"Mmm I don't know if I wanna say it or not but...I guess Satoshi's eviction got me kinda upset for some odd reason."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:59 am

"Yeah... it sucks a lot. I really don't want to go through that with TiShaun so soon either. Someone in the house has a weird vendetta against her and is framing her for a lot of shit" Cash sighed.

"Oh... you and Satoshi were pretty close too. His eviction took me by surprise, I'm sure if it was a vote he wouldn't have left. Just think about it this way, he doesn't want to see you crying and giving up. He wants to see you succeed and go far in this game. Keep your head in the game and do it for him, if you ever need anyone I'm always going to be there for you." Cash smiled and patted her shoulder. "And I'm sure you have a lot of fans now who want to see you succeed too!"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:49 am

Kenji spies

Last edited by Kenji on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:54 am

"I really have nothing against Tishi to be honest but I do see people against her and well...yea."

She shakes her head "No...in the beginning, a few people didn't like Sato because of how he was bit there was something about him that made me feel happy and I wanted to make him not so tense, enjoying himself." She looks at Cash "and he was little by little but yes...you're right" she sits up right "I do have fans and I wanna show my stronger side...not only for Sato-oh!."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:23 am

"I'd also rather have her in the game over someone who doesn't even want to be here, ya know?" Cash shrugged.

"That's how I feel about Ti'Shaun, she just needs to learn how to be social and nice to people and not just her friends. But yes do it for your fans--" Cash then notices the snake in the grass poking his head around the door. "Well I gotta go, you probably should go ahead and vote soon!" Cash eyes Valenda and then eyes the door trying to signal her that they were being spied on.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:22 pm

"True even though she is doing it for a cause...she cares so much for Nishy and Ti'Shaun..." she smiles and puts her hands on his shoulders, then leans in and hugs him.

"There's someone watching us huh...? she whispers in his ear "I gotta pull away or someone is gonna thing we have a thing for one another." She pulls away and waves "I'll see you in a bit!" I'll stay here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:35 pm

"Yeah I don't want anyone turning us into a target as a possible showmance or anything" Cash winked at her and giggled. "I'll see you soon! Good luck with the vote!" Cash smiled and leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:34 pm

"I still think you're cute...so it wouldn't bother me but still." She puts her hand on her hip and boops his nose "Thanks and I will see you soon as well..."

She stands there for a while and puts her her other hand on her hip "Okay...I know you're in here...whoever it is.!"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:44 pm

Kenji watches Cash leave. He knows that Cash noticed him but doesn't care.

As he hears that Valenda noticed him. Kenji, he Jumps out. "I knew that spot wasn't good enough!"
He pretends to feel disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:56 pm

She looks at him for a moment and smirks weakly "You're...Kenji right? I wouldn't had noticed you if Cash didn't see you earlier to be honest...my mind was just...wondering off."

She taps her hip
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:19 pm

"yeah, I'm kenji! I knew that spot wasn't good enough" he shrugs "Your the girl with the cool hairdo! Valenda!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:11 pm

She smiles a bit "Heh yea that's me and there are always good spots to hide."

She runs her fingers through her hair "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a breather from drama   Taking a breather from drama Clock10

Back to top Go down

Taking a breather from drama
Page 1 of 1