The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 9: Too Much Drama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobi

Gobi

Week 9: Too Much Drama Empty
PostSubject: Week 9: Too Much Drama   Week 9: Too Much Drama Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Gobi sits in the diary room and takes a deep breath. He hasn't looked as happy as he did this time last week.

"I don't know, man," he sighs. "I just don't know. After the whole Peaches thing, and after Garf last challenge, I've really just been feeling... lost? The longer this goes on the more bullsh*t it feels like I'm putting up with," he says, sitting back a bit more. "...I've been keeping to myself again. That's probably a bad thing. But it's given me some space to think," he mutters.

"...I don't like all these things happening, like... with people hiding things from me. Maybe I need to feel safer."
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Gobi

Gobi

Week 9: Too Much Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 9: Too Much Drama   Week 9: Too Much Drama Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 2:55 am

Following Sam's elimination, Gobi sits with his eyes closed.

"...I'm done. I'm so done," he says, under his breath. He pauses, thinking.

"...Sergio's not on my side anymore, clearly. Andre said it himself, he took the bait to go against me, Sam, and Garfield, apparently."
"From the way he said it, I'm gonna assume Andre's working with Sergio. Like, there's no way Andre would be so confident saying that to the whole house if he didn't know exactly what Sergio's game move was."
"Peaches seemed way too sure about Sam getting eliminated this time. I mean, she's normally just stubborn like that... but Andre hugging her after seemed kind of out of the ordinary, not gonna lie. They've got something going on."

"Andre made it obvious that he's after me and Garf, now. Maybe I'm reading way too far into this, but..." He sighs. "There's definitely some sort of alliance happening. There has to be - there's no way everyone's just fighting like individuals at this point. And I think me and Garf are the prime targets. It can't be a coincidence that Andre is suddenly after me and Garf after Peaches went ballistic," he says, with a sigh.

"I still don't know about Don and Ivy. Don could be in on it since he was nominated, but he very well could've been out this round if he didn't play right, so I'm gonna keep a sharp eye out for that one. Ivy... I guess would probably just do whatever Sergio's doing?" He shrugs.

"I don't even know if I can trust Aurora, even if she said she'd help me... like, hell, we only really spoke for the first time the other day. The only person left who I think's really got my back is Garf, even if the whole thing from last challenge shook things up."

Gobi takes a long, deep breath, and closes his eyes. Then, he looks directly to the camera.

"...So basically, we're looking at... half the house stacked against me. At least. And you know what? It's fine, I get it - this is a game. And it wasn't gonna' be a fun game from the start. Maybe I should've realized that sooner," he says, sounding more determined. "So yeah, friends, I'm playing the not-fun game, now. I don't care how dirty my hands need to get - I'm gonna dwindle down the numbers until this playing field's evened out again. And no wannabe queen or king is gonna' stop me."

He felt nervous saying that last part, but he does his best not to let it show. With a strong air, he marches out of the diary room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-

Week 9: Too Much Drama
Page 1 of 1