The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!

Go down 
+4
Peaches
Carmen
Garfield
Kiki/Lolo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:24 am

Donovan grabs his rubber chicken from his big bag of shenanigan and honks it multiple times in the living room to get everyone's attention. "Everyone come outside for an important important event." He walks out by the pool in his fur coat with a secret reveal underneath and flips his fur coat dramatically as he walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:22 am

Garfield walks out after hearing the non stop squeaking "By Odin's beard what is going on? He follows Donovan and giggles at his dramatic pose.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:59 am

Donovan turns around and smiles but then hesitates before speaking "Aw damn you're fast, I'm not entirely ready". he then turns around, puts sunglasses on and then turns back "So I will wait for the others before I make my grand announcement. Right now you should think of a TALENT"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:46 am

"What's shaking Donny?" Carmen asked as she opened the back door and walked into the backyard. She was confused why he had called a house meeting outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 am

Peaches follows Carmen outside. "Oh my, hey boys." She playfully winks and laughs. "Is this meeting game related or?" She crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:53 am

Aaliyah walks out with a messy bun in her hair, wearing a bikini. She sits down in the hot tub, only dipping her feet in. "What's up"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:50 pm

"What's on your mind?" She joined everyone, wearing her bikini and standing next to the pool, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:01 pm

Clayton heard the announcement and followed the crowd out. “Howdy everybody, what’s goin’ on?”
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:17 pm

Andre walked into the backyard after he noticed that everyone else was going there too. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Donovan rubs his hands together "I'm glad you all joined us for the first ever MAD HOUSE TALENT SHOW!!" He then takes off his coat to reveal American flag short shorts and a crop top

"I'm your host, Donovan D'Amor. It's going to be a good night y'all. We need judges though and contestants. For contestants you need a fashion outfit, a swimsuit and then a talent! Judges, you need nothing. So who wants what!?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:13 pm

"My only talent is cheerleading, but I don't do that since I left high school and I'm very rusty, so I'll be a judge." She announces excitedly.

"We can push around this table and chairs and make a good auditorium for this."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:54 pm

Aaliyah giggles and says, "I can judge, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Donovan clasps his hands together "Okay, one more judge then we'll start!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:16 pm

"I'm sure all of y'all would love to see mah beautiful dad bod, but I don't want any of y'all to be too intimidated so I'll judge!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:11 pm

Garfield snorts when Clayton made that comment "Oh I'm sure you have a good bod but we got the judges now Van so." He puts his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:24 am

Donovan rubs his hands together "Okay now for the fun to begin! Everyone else is a contestant! The first part is the fashion show!! You all have hm....20 minutes to get your outfit ready and come back here. NOW GO!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!   Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the First Ever Mad House Talent Show!
Page 1 of 1