The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP (w/ Rae)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP  (w/ Rae) Empty
PostSubject: This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP (w/ Rae)   This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP  (w/ Rae) Clock10Sun May 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Back to where it all started. This was one of the first places she went to in this house. It was one of her favorite places to come to when the game became stressful or people were annoying.

Last week she's glad she helped her game by making that decision but she somewhat wished it was Rae because Rae is the only person that she hasn't talked to all that much since the beginning and would maybe be least likely out of the top 5 to save her. But now, she needs to ensure that Rae will take her to the finale too. While she would want Ryan to win for his daughter, he's won too many competitions and she didn't come for second place meanwhile Rae she has a better chance against. She sees Rae walking towards the hot tub but then flags her down

"Hey Rae, may we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP (w/ Rae)   This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP  (w/ Rae) Clock10Sun May 27, 2018 8:29 pm

Rae was about to take a dip in the pool when she hears Jamila call her over. It was kind of odd... they hadn't talked much all season. But hey, it's not like they had many options of people to talk to left...

"Hey, hon!" Rae smiled as she walked over to Jamila. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP (w/ Rae)   This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP  (w/ Rae) Clock10Sun May 27, 2018 11:56 pm

"Hey so....okay, you know what? Instead of beating around the bush, I am going to come out with it. I think that we should take each other to the final. When has there been two girls in the final? Zero times on this show and there has only been one girl winner. I also feel that we would be more evenly matched since Ryan has the dad card. People may feel bad and vote for him because he is a single dad trying to raise money for his baby girl. Yes he had ruffled some feathers but he has a lot of friends there and has more competition wins on us...I believe. So I don't know, I feel like it would be good for both of our games and I am sure the viewers are tired of guys making it to every finale and usually beating the girls."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP (w/ Rae)   This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP  (w/ Rae) Clock10Tue May 29, 2018 12:14 am

Rae nodded her head as she listened to Jamila. An all-girl final? Sounds interesting and would definitely be nice to be a part of Mad House history. But is it right for Rae's game? That's the real question.

"You're making some really good points," Rae said. "Ryan is a strong player, but I just... don't know if I could make that decision. I know we have to if we want the best chance to win. Ryan's been dominating the game and making moves all the time. PLUS he has the daddy card. So, maybe it IS best to send him home? I don't know. My head and my heart are conflicting."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP (w/ Rae)   This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP  (w/ Rae) Clock10Tue May 29, 2018 1:21 am

Jamila nods "I know. I don't want to make the wrong decision. People have made mistakes with this time in the game and ended up getting second. But Ryan was the creator of our alliance. He then was unpredictable this whole game...we might as well throw it back to him. But I don't know...he would probably get the empathy vote and he won so many comps meanwhile I have the least amount of wins."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP (w/ Rae)   This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP  (w/ Rae) Clock10

Back to top Go down

This Show Needs an All Girl Finale Private RP (w/ Rae)
Page 1 of 1