The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)   Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Tue May 14, 2019 1:13 am

Donovan starts making some orange vanilla smoothies while humming a song and dancing. He sees Peaches walk by and grins "Peaches, smoothie?" he then laughs "The smoothie isn't a peach smoothie but you know what I mean"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)   Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Tue May 14, 2019 2:17 pm

At this point in the game, Peaches was tense. She was counting down the days and remembering important events for any possible trivia competition. She was tired and stressed, she noticed her nails looked bad from all the competitions. "Hi Donny, and sure!" She smiles. God I need a spa day.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)   Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Tue May 14, 2019 6:33 pm

Donovan finishes mixing them up and puts them in fancy wine glasses. He hands one to Peaches and sits down across from her "So let's talk. You look like you need to vent... Now that Sam is gone, it might be time to destress and talk about issues. Avoiding the issues is gonna make you more stressed and hurt and i dont want that"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)   Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 am

Peaches smiles and tastes the smoothie. ''It's really good! Oh my, it's so soft and not too sugary, I didn't think you could do these Mr. Surprises.'' She giggles and turns to him. ''Dont worry, our contracts state we only have to be here 12 weeks at most, so I'm pretty sure the game is close to the end. So why stop? Haha.'' She laughs but quickly gets worried, she takes her finger to her chin. ''I don't think I was supposed to talk about contracts on the live feeds, oops.''

She continues to sip her smoothie. ''So, about this week, how are you feeling? Are you going for this HA?'' She scratches her shoulder. ''I'm just gonna make sure Gobi or Garf don't win, if it's something like endurance I won't drop before them.'' She raises an eyebrow. ''Which come to it, makes me wonder what you think of them. Who do you think is more threatening?''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)   Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 12:41 am

Donovan shrugs "I go to smoothie shops all the time to try to figure out different flavors to make." he then laughs "Oh I didn't even read the contract, I just signed it badly cause I didn't feel like reading that day. And like you said, we're too close to the end, I doubt they care about you mentioning that."

he listens and notices that she skips over Sam...okay maybe she isn't ready to talk about it. "I want to try for this HA but also I have no clue what I would do with nominations and such. I have always been close with Gar and I like Gobi, he is pretty cool!" he then raises his eyebrows in shock "Wait a second....you're not thinking of sending one of them home... are you? I know that we are getting to the point where there is almost no one left...but like you used to be so close to them! If you do this...it is going to be hard to come back from it, like this could ruin anything you had with them before. This goes beyond the game..."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)   Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 10:37 am

She opens her eyes widely. ''Oh! No, it's not like that.'' She smiles. ''I've just been thinking about everyone left... you know, we are really only just a few left. 8! So I thought you could help me by giving your opinion on them. It's getting down the wire now and Andre, you and I should start considering our next move with caution.''

She stands up and sits over the counter. ''You seem jumpy recently, is everything fine? I'm just asking because you shouldn't be talking about the game if it makes you anxious. I just thought It'd be fun to bond and go over the others still left in the game.'' She pats his shoulder. ''Is everything fine?''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)   Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 9:38 pm

Donovan gives a sigh of relief and relaxes "Okay good, I didn't see you as that petty. And you're right, it really is getting down to the wire. It's hard to pick people to go. I think moving forward, we should try to get people with no alliances like Aurora or Ivy."
He then laughs a little bit and sits up "Yeah I'm fine, the house has just been tense with drama recently and with it being between friends, it stinks to be honest but I understand."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)   Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 7:19 pm

Peaches knows Donny has been emotional lately? As if he's always second doubting who to target because everyone is his friend. Her face changes to a serious expression, she hates what she is about to tell him. ''Look Donny, I say this from the bottom of my heart and with good intentions.'' She pauses and puts her hand over his shoulder, looking at him straight in the eyes. ''We didn't sign up for a friendship contest. The fans are wild, they don't watch The Kumbaya House, it's called The Mad House for a reason.''

She sighs. ''I know everyone here is your friend, and if they truly are your friends, they willunderstand if you nominate them. This is a game, it can get cruel. Eventually we need to go for the more threatening houseguests Donny. We can't just let someone slide by because we like them. It's shoot or get shot, and I don't want you to go home or be blindsided because one of the people you refuse to go against chose to get you out. You need to think this through because eventually it'll be you, Andre and I against Gobi and Garfield. Aurora and Ivy aren't threats.''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)   Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Sun May 19, 2019 9:20 am

Donovan looks down thinking while she's talking "I know but it is really hard. I'm not the type of person to backstab friends. I really care about everyone left and it's just going to be hard to have to send them home. Like i was the reason Aaliyah went home"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)   Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Whew Girl Private RP (w/ Peaches)
Page 1 of 1