The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7- Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Week 7- Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Week 7- Thoughts   Week 7- Thoughts Clock10Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:21 pm

Sam sat down with a huge smile on her face. "I can't believe I won POP! I feel like this is the first time I'm actually DOING something in the house! Heck! This was the first week I actually got to vote someone out!" She giggled, finally feeling like she's playing the game. 

"It's a shame Peaches had to waste her chips on that advantage though. I would have used my POP on Aurora anyways." She shrugged. "Not because Aurora and I are close or anything, but because it was the smart move. Wanda is a wild card to me, and being on the fence about weather I could trust her or not was kinda driving me crazy. Aurora has tension with Andre right now. It's in my best interest to keep that tension alive, so they are more likely to target each other. That's why I saved her."

"Paula being put up as the replacement nomination didn't surprise me. A lot of people in the house see her as tough competition. But I told her I would be loyal to her and that's what I did. I'm a little surprised Wanda just rolled over and gave up like that. Like I said before, wild card! You never know what she's thinking."
Back to top Go down

Week 7- Thoughts
Page 1 of 1