The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

First Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: First Thoughts   First Thoughts Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:47 pm

Stephanie comes in and pummles into the couch while smiling "I can't believe I'm here right now, this is so incredible!! This is where the greats like Angelica and Manda sat." She looks up to think then looks at the camera

"So my strategy this season is to lay low. Yes I am a bubbly person, but I'm not dumb like I'm making myself out to be...well as dumb haha I have my moments. I was rooting for Morgan last season since he was an underdog but his first mistake was outing himself week one. He talked about how not all stoners are stupid and he didn't want them to think he's smart...yet he won the first House Ambassador comp then constantly manipulated people...WEEK ONE. So I'm gonna actually stick to that, people will prob assume it anyway since I'm blonde, a model and have big boobs so they prob thought I was stupid before I even talked. Oh well, that's better for me" she puts a loose strand of hair behind her ear

"And honestly I didn't come here for love but a showmance could help too. I mean there are some cute guys here. And everyone seems nice. Decisions decisions..."

"Also thank God I don't have a rival here...there is one person that they could've brought but she would've sent me home first for sure. It's not my fault that the judges liked me more even though I was young. I like her though, she just doesn't like me so thank you producers."
Back to top Go down

First Thoughts
Page 1 of 1