The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts on Lumberbae

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marlee

Marlee

Thoughts on Lumberbae Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Lumberbae   Thoughts on Lumberbae Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Marlee walks into the Diary Room laughing to herself. She sits on the couch and continues laughing. "Well that was... interesting. Look, I need to entertain myself in this house and I wanted to give Mark a scare in the bathroom. But he totally took me back with his... you know." She continues laughing at the thought. "Good for him and whoever he ends up with. Let's just say that logs AREN'T the only huge wood Lumberbae carries around." She continues laughing as she walks out of the Diary Room.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Lumberbae
Page 1 of 1