The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Silent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Silent Thoughts   Silent Thoughts Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:53 pm

"I don't like this one bit, to be honest."
Dio bends over and pinches his nosebridge.

"I know Manda put me up for eviction as some sort of 'pawn' move, but... If she or I don't win the POP and I don't get put off the chopping block, I just... I dunno. I think that people consider me a threat."
He crosses his arms as he gives the camera a difficult look.

"I might have made some stupid decisions during the POP, I hope it won't cost me my place in the house here. If it would come down to a vote, well" he scratches the back of his head as he grins nervously "I would probably lose... I don't like all that alliance stuff but right now I'm kind of alone I think?" he shrugs. "It's alliance this, alliance that. I never really felt anything for that stuff, but I'll cost me for sure."

"But I really do want to stay, and I have my reasons. But I have to say that I met awesome people here, I'd love to stick around longer. It could be fun to bond with some others but I don't want to look like an ass-kisser just to save my own skin, y'know? Plus, I'm probably too late for that." he leans back. 'I know Nisha is on the block as well, but it would be nice to have a chat with her at least. She's up for eviction as well, after all. I'm a bit afraid of talking to Deressa, I don't feel like we have a lot in common." Dio lets out a deep breath. "I can try though... She seems nice either way."
Back to top Go down

Silent Thoughts
Page 1 of 1