The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre-eviction Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Pre-eviction Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Pre-eviction Thoughts   Pre-eviction Thoughts Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:31 am

Dio shuffles into the Diary Room. He's soaking wet from the rain. He takes a seat and starts talking.

"Wasn't my finest moment... In the living room and backyard. Got a little too much for me. Too much pressure makes me close up. It was going better with dealing with my nerves but- setback after all." he takes a few deep breaths, and continues.

"I don't like being the House Ambassador. It's great to be safe for sure... But it's too much pressure for me. I don't like making these kind of decisions. I'm no leader... Never was." He shakes his head.
"When JeRaldo suddenly used the POP on Nisha it had me shocked. That wasn't the plan... Then the secret POP as well. Nominating just everyone this week... I feel like a jerk" he puts his hand on his forehead and moans.

"I have to keep going though, you never know what happens right? It's Deressa versus Morgan now, and I have my hopes up for Deressa." he cracks a smile.
"She's super kind and genuine, and I appreciate her helping me out during my panic attack. I don't think anyone will vote for her, so I'll hope for the best."
Pre-eviction Thoughts Giphy
Back to top Go down

Pre-eviction Thoughts
Page 1 of 1