The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 9: I hate this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Week 9: I hate this  Empty
PostSubject: Week 9: I hate this    Week 9: I hate this  Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 7:58 pm

He sits there for a moment with his face in both hands.
Why did I come in to make a diary
He picks his head up. He has dark circles, his hair in a messy bun and just wearing his usual pullover sweater "Last challenge was horrible because many things uh first I was the first one out ugh and second really these questions Miss Val?? What is up with that?" He takes deep breaths and rubs his temples "Lack of sleep and losing weight is really killing me plus this drama just got on top of it all."

He stays quiet again "How did it all come down to this and why is it stressing me out?" He wipes his eye with his sleeve and takes his glasses off. He knows what he has to do. He was going to change things up a bit and examine everything from a gamer's point of view. "No more choosing sides as much because this is what probably got me into this mess...everyone is equal." His expression saddens "I don't know what to do with the people here but I am going to do my best and show a better side of me...game wise so...sorry everyone."
Back to top Go down

Week 9: I hate this
Page 1 of 1