The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Empty
PostSubject: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Tue May 14, 2019 6:35 pm

Donovan went throughout the house handing Gobi and Gar, who were together, and Sergio invitations to the bedroom...not like that though. He sits patientently waiting for his [old?] Alliance to come.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Wed May 15, 2019 4:05 pm

Garfield stares at the invitation and sighs. So much for me talking to Don alone welp better go. He walks up to the bedroom and waves at Donovan "Heyo lil buddy " he stays standing up.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Wed May 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Donovan smiles and opens his arms wide "Hey buddy, long time no see. So I was thinking that our alliance needs an intervention. So we'll wait on the other guys to show"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 12:57 am

"I...oh yea I wanted to talk about that." He hugs him tight in a bear hug "I am always alone in that not have room."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 1:08 am

Gobi walks in after Garf. "Hey guys. Not too late, am I...?" he asks, looking around to see if Serg had come in yet. "This about the alliance?" he asks with slight caution, knowing well they hadn't had a group meeting since the start of the season.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 am

Donovan smiles and hugs back. He looks up and sees Gobi coming in "No, you're right on time and right about that. We are an alliance but have hardly talked since week one and I just feel like we need to get back to being on the same page again. Especially since we are so close to the end. People are probably laughing at home about this" he then laughs a little bit "I mean we've still had each other's backs! It's not like we fought"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 11:07 am

Sergio walked in right as Donovan said his last sentence. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 9:33 pm

Donovan looks up and waves at Sergio "Our alliance needs an intervention, we haven't talked since like week 1..."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 12:00 pm

"Yeah, not all of us at once at least. It kinda had to be done to avoid suspicion, but seeing how there's so few left...I guess we have nothing to worry about now."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Gobi had his reservations about the legitimacy of this meeting considering how long they'd spent apart, but... he could use all the allies he could get, at this point. "Yeah. I mean, you guys have never been my targets," he says honestly, looking between Don and Sergio. "I didn't think you guys would still want to be in a team, if I'm honest. Like, no doubt I still want it, and it's great for our game! It's just been a while and I've wondered if there's been some disconnect," he admits.

"If we're still working together, though... we're gonna be a majority real soon, so it'd be easier to take out some of the real powerhouses down the road."
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10Sun May 19, 2019 8:55 am

"Aw I'm sorry you thought that! I still care about y'all and thought of you as allies still. I never suggested your names and never voted for y'all"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)   What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What Happened to us? Private RP (w/Goofy Goobers alliance)
Page 1 of 1