The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifi

Fifi

Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Empty
PostSubject: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:07 pm

Fifi was glad that her bedmate was still living in the house! The Purgatory twist was nothing more than a blessing in disguise; it was a way for the two of them to strengthen their bond. With Haleigh's passion of briading hair, Fifi decided it would be best to have a hair braiding sesh. After all, Fifi had A LOT of natural hair. The large poof that she normally wore around the house was now let down into a curly afro. Her hair had been deep conditioned recently and detangled.

"HayHay!!!" Fifi called out the nickname she'd given Haleigh as she bursts through the bedroom door to find her and Devika situated already. She waves to Devika as she walks over and sits down. "Ooo, I'm so excited! I don't let just anyone touch my hair so let's get this thang started!"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:40 pm

Devika bashfully smiled as she let her hair down. She had always felt self conscious about her hair. Always kept biting it as a child. Thank goodness she overcame it, because chewing any hair is a bit gross to deal with. At the age of thirty three, braiding hair with women in her twenties made her feel... a bit awkward, perhaps. Yet, despite her nerves, Devika wanted to connect with everyone in the house. Meekly waving, she fumbled with her hands, waiting for... whatever she’s supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:51 pm

It made hayhay feel great that Fifi called her by a nickname, it made her feel more included in the friendship <3

Haleigh examines Fifi's hair. What should she do... the simple 3 strand braid, french braid, fishtail braid, dutch braid, 4 strand braid, a rope twisted braid, pull through braid or a reverse braid?

she then decides to do the pull through braid, since it would have fit her face shape better. Hopefully, she will do justice for her #1, her OG bedmate. She notices Devika alongside Fifi. Hopefully, this is her chance to start a relationship with her as well.

"it's such an honor for me to touch your hair, Fifi." she expresses out loud from what Fifi said before."I will do you proud! I'm a pro!" she sticks her tongue out focusing on braiding the girl's hair.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:01 pm

Devika tried to pay attention towards whatever Haleigh was doing, because Devika was never the type of child to braid hair. She was reading Jane Austen by five, doing geometry by seven, and studied Machiavellian’s The Prince by ten.

Who had time to braid each other’s hair? Devika never blended in well enough to do that.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:11 pm

Fifi giggled at Haleigh's words. As Haleigh started on Fifi's hair first, Fifi winced a tiny bit but quickly regained her composure. "Oops, sorry! I'ma tad tender-headed. Whenever my mama would braid me and my sistahs' hair back in the day, I would always cry out the loudest. Ooo chiile if you was dealin' with me and my hair back then, I'd have to warn you in advance." Fifi giggles as she side glances Devika. Fifi easily thought that Devika had one of the most gorgeous hair she'd seen. She couldn't wait to see how her and Devika's hair would turn out once Haleigh was done with them.

"Oooo, let's gossip!!" She closed her eyes, trying to distract herself and ease into the pain. "What do y'all think of the guys so far? They seem fine to y'all?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:25 pm

"Oh! don't worry Fifi! I'll go more light on you." she says to Fifi, making sure she doesn't hurt her while braiding her hair. she then looks at Dev. "Would you like your hair braided?" she questions

"Omg, I find the boys so cute!!! Except for Rico and Chen! YUCK!!!" she spits out loud.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:26 pm

”Ah, Fifi, I wanted to ask,” Devika said, slightly fumbling with her words, “I, um, I—... wanted to know what your sisters were like? I know you mention your family a lot. You must be close, right?”

Devika paused at Fifi’s question, flushing lightly. All the men had been courteous towards her. She was thirty three. None of the men had been close to her age, but when they were kind...

Turning beet red, Devika just avoided eye contact and mumbled to herself. She felt finding romance on a reality television show was near impossible, especially considering her own circumstances.

Snapping out of it due to Haleigh’s question, Devika nodded quickly and murmured a, “yes, please.” It would be rude to say no.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:36 pm

"don't worry, Dev! I'll treat your hair well!" she smiles. " just let me finish Fifi's! she begins to finish her hair.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:05 pm

"Oh no sugah, I can handle it!" Fifi was used to the pain, but she still appreciated Haleigh's concerns. "Same here! I haven't really spoken to Rico, did he do something nasty??? I can see where you're comin' from with Mr. Wang. He was a lil intimidated by us girls on day one, but he ain't so bad once you speak to him a bit! Plus, the man knows his way around the kitchen!"

Fifi, eyes still closed, began to think about her sisters as Devika brought them up. "I have three older sistahs back home: Tia, Jaz, and Tanya! Tia's one year older than me, and we all call her Titi. She's the one who's always tryna keep up with all the new trends and junk! She's really into vloggin' and bloggin', as in all day every damn day. Jaz is the second oldest, just 3 years above me. She's the complainer." Fifi glances up at the camera and giggles. "Sorry Jaz, but you know it's true, everyone in that house does! Anyways, Me and her get into it a lot, cause she be catchin' attitudes all the time. She's also really into step dancin'. And finally, Tanya. She's the oldest sistah, and she's usually the one to keep the balance in the house. She turned 32 a couple weeks back and she's a bit reserved..you actually remind me of her sometimes, Devika. You two share similar quirks, and y'all have the same demeanor." Fifi giggles. "I'm sure that's why I connected with you on the spot! Mhmm, I didn't know WHAT it was, but I could feel somethin' in my spirit!"

By the time Fifi's is done talking, she could feel Haleigh finishing up with her hair. "Ooo, I can't wait to see!" Having not heard an answer from Devika, Fifi starts thinking about her own opinion on the guys. "Hm, I haven't really spoken to many of the guys here so I'll reserve my piece on them.. but I'm really likin' Chen and believe it or not..Mark."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:24 pm

"I mean, I'm fine. but I'm still" pulls on Fifi's hair "mad that" pulls on her hair harder "he is the reason" she pulls on her hair more "that I went home that week." she giggles "but i'm fine now." she starts to finish up with Fifi's hair.

Hearing Fifi's story really made Haleigh happy that Fifi is putting a lot of trust in her about her personal life. she is happy about this.

Although the comment she made about Chen was an eye-opener. Chen is a lot older than her, so he knows/experienced a lot of things than she did. so she should take note of what he says... "but are old people on the verge of dying? why should we care about them when they are the reason for us being bored out of our minds?" she thinks to herself and then follows up to what she says. "I mean, my grandparents did nothing but lecture me on and on and on and on and on...." she says exhaustedly.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:51 pm

Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Giphy
Fifi listened as Haleigh went on about her eviction. She was about to respond when the braiding starting to pain a bit more ...and more.. until...." OW!!" Now that wasn't the type of pain Fifi was used to. Fifi took in a deep breath to ease down her nerves. "Wooo! Girl, tell me how you REALLY feel!! And don't pull on my hair like that, cause you don't want me to yank back!" Fifi's eyes widened at Haleigh's words.

"Nuh-uh! You should love and respect your elders! Have you ever stopped to think about how much your grandparent's sacrificed to have your parents? And how much your parents sacrificed to have you? Soon you'll be just as old as them, so you better check yo self!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:30 pm

Haleigh is choked at Fifi's response. "Elders?" she gasps "respect??" she thinks long and hard about Fifi's lecture. "I mean... I thought with a good face routine and keeping your hydration schedule on track was the key reason to staying young?" she finished braiding Fifi's hair. "Am I wrong?" she questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)   Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hair Braiding (w/ Haleigh & Devika)
Page 1 of 1