The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Empty
PostSubject: Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Furiously spraying his hair, Jay's maintaining his image of being the wavy, long haired hair guru.

Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] 8-Quiff-Mens-Hair-Hairspray-Robin-James-Man-For-Himself-Blog-YouTube

Multiple items are lying around the sink, a few of them still untouched. No, those need to be adjusted later on. DUH.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:31 pm

C.C.'s sideshave has been growing out a bit as of late, and there's nothing worse than that. At least he chose to go on a reality show where hair supplies were readily available - if he had gone on one of those survival shows, his hair probably would've been a nightmare by the end. He figured he could get a quick shave in before heading back to his Important Filmmaker Duties - whatever those were.

But as he enters the bathroom, he's almost immediately assaulted with a giant cloud of hairspray - not the good-smelling kids' kind, either. He practically doubles over, coughing up a storm in the middle of the doorway. "What are you even- [cough] doing?" He asks to whoever is in the room, hoping to god that it's someone reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Someone entered the bathroom!! He wasn't finished just yet... But at least it looked decent enough for him not to be bothered by it! He spins around to greet the person that walked in. He spots C.C. and narrows his eyes.

great...

C.C. is OVERREACTING, acting like he's using 10 bottles of hairspray at once. He rolls his eyes at this but puts up a smile.
'Oh C.C. it's you!' he eyes the guy from head to toe and turns back towards the mirror above the sink.

'Finally felt the need to freshen up hm?' Jay, that was kinda mean... Oh well.
'Plenty of space here, let me just-' he grabs a few of his items and moves them aside to create more space. It wasn't really necessary, since there were plenty of sinks but the gesture is what counts!!
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:57 pm

He waves the smoke (that is definitely there, he's not sure how Jay isn't seeing it) out of his face, blinking. He's really not in the mood for Jay's passive-aggression, but isn't in the mood to be passive-aggressive himself, either. This whole thing is just exhausting, and he's had enough of it. All he wanted was to do his hair.

"I don't feel the need to announce every time I go to the bathroom," he remarks casually. "But thanks." Whatever, he'll probably get used to the smell sooner or later. Traipsing over to another mirror, he rummages through his stuff and retrieves a razor and a bottle of black hair dye. This might take a little while, he thinks as he glances at Jay out of the corner of his eye.

Hopefully he leaves at some point, but that's unlikely unless he storms out of the room again. C.C. rolls his eyes and starts going about his business.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:04 pm

No snarky remark? Awh.... That was actually kind of disappointing. Like, Jay thinks that C.C. is too negative of a person overall, but he did enjoy a bit of competition. Passive agressive was his way to go, y'know? Instead, they were both facing the mirror now, C.C. positioned on his right. Jay continued taking care of his hair, subtly glancing to his right every now and then.

An EXTREMELY! awkward silence filled the room. These things made Jay SHIVER - awkward silences. Well, at least C.C. managed to achieve that. Well played..... Well played.

Jay scrapes his throat, and speaks up without looking at his teammate. 'So, Monica's on the block. Thoughts?' he wouldn't beat around the bush with him. By now he knew that was of no use when talking to C.C.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 pm

As C.C. brushes the dye into his hair, he can feel Jay sizing him up. He isn't planning on saying anything to him, so the awkward silence is almost cathartic. C.C. doesn't necessarily dislike talking, just talking to people he doesn't really like. So it takes a great amount of willpower for him to stay quiet for once in his life.

The question is expected, though. Gameplay is prevalent, and it had to come up eventually. "It had to happen eventually," he mumbles, absentmindedly glancing at the dye bottle's label. "I don't think I've ever even talked to her, I barely see her around," He tilts his head over the sink so that excess dye can drip down. "This could be a tough one, since Jedd is pretty well-liked. The Nerds haven't lost anyone, so him going home would make the playing field equal again, but I doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:56 am

C.C. was clearly annoyed by his presence, looking at his body language. Jay just shrugs it off - that happens more often! Just people who can't accept him for who he is. Nothing new. Whatever! Just business talk would do!

Jay puts down his comb and checks out the current status of his hair. Gaysp... a hairlock is sticking out. Must. be. fixed. He grabs a pair of scissors and starts cutting the bottom of the lock off. Risky... But necessary! Then he looks at his company and notices that C.C. is actually talking.

-Wait, C.C. was saying something? Oh f... he only got half of what he said!! He hesitates... He'll bluff acting like he compleeetely followed his reply. He'd had a pretty good idea of what C.C. said though so eh.

'Yeah yeah, Jedd is well-liked alright! Monica kind of doesn't stand a chance against him. But uhm... That would leave just the two of us in our diverse lil team' he finally turns towards C.C. 'So yeah. Is she even worth saving? We need the numbers but do we need her to be one of the numbers? I don't think she really contributes to the team play, like at all'

Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:53 am

For once, C.C. didn't catch onto Jay not listening. He kind of suspected that he wasn't, but he didn't care enough to confirm or deny it. Still, something about what Jay was saying made him raise an eyebrow. The fact that he didn't really seem to care about one of his own teammates? It didn't fit the kind of person that C.C. knew him to be.

"Well, I don't see either of us pullin' big numbers in much of anything," He responds. "So we need all the help we can get when it comes to team challenges. I don't really understand why you'd pass up the opportunity for all the teams to be on an even playing field for the first time since the very beginning."

Yes, something was definitely afoot. Did Jay have some kind of deal going on with Jedd? C.C. pondered this as he washed his hair and dried it with a towel, allowing the new dye to settle.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Jay shrugs. 'True true. A team is a team. I just don't know if we can even manage to convince others NOT to vote for Monica. Catch my drift?' He starts sweating a bit. C.C. was showing signs of suspicion towards him. Uhm, NOT GOOD! He had to get back to playing innocent and naive.
Just show that typical JAY charm, my man! he thinks to himself.

'And I just don't like to vote for nice people.' he sighs. 'Jedd's really nice and I'd rather have him around the house! Sadly. Monica is important for our team, gives us a numbers advantage! But...' he balls his fist. 'This is such a hard pick! That's why I wanted to talk, y'know?' He looks at C.C. with a conflicted expression, saying 'what should I do?'. 'You might not have noticed but... Sometimes I let my emotions speak FOR me.' he gives him a heartwarming smile, trusting him with this "secret".

There we gooooo! Nice job JJ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hair spray [Private RP Jay/C.C.]
Page 1 of 1