The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power

Go down 
+3
Kiki/Lolo
Robin
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:07 pm

While the HouseGuests were outside enjoying Ti'Shaun's birthday party, a shiny, golden button was placed in the sitting room. It was encased in glass and placed on a pillar. In front of it, there was a clue that read: 'Press the button, for power awaits! But beware: he will also seal your fate.'

It sits there, waiting to be noticed by the HouseGuests...

(Hey there guys! So there IS a twist this week! BUT whether that twist is unleashed is up to you all. It will also determine the competitions that will happen this week and how it will affect the game. It COULD potentially affect next weeks game as well.

You may have your characters observe the button and discuss it, but it MAY NOT be pressed until 8PM EST tomorrow! Whoever presses it first after that time will unleash the twist and receive power. Have fun speculating!)
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:24 pm

Robin stepped in from outback to grab a drink from the fridge, as she was walking to the kitchen, out of the corner of her eye she saw a shiny gold button. She cautiously approaches it and reads the sign attached to it "Press the button, for power awaits! But beware: he will also seal your fate. He?? Why not she?? Ugh" She walks away from the button disgusted and grabs a drink from the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:29 am

Morgan passes by after going to the bathroom and peeks in then says to himself "Was this here? I never go into this room" He then reads the sign out loud to himself.

"Okay I am totally not doing that. After winning HA already I DON'T need that type of target on my back, especially if there is a consequence. Should I convince an alliance member to do it if they don't think they could master the next potential HA comp? No, the risk is too much and DAMNIT I need to stop talking to myself" He looks up at the camera "I swear America, I am not crazy. I am just an expressive thinker okay!?"

Morgan then proceeds to walk back outside for the party
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:42 am

Kyle was about to head out to the party for Ti, when he notices the Gold Buzzer. [/i]

"Man, a power? Must be the next HA, but it seals my fate? Could it be Have-Not FOREVER? Slop Forever?!?! Man this'll wrack my brain all night! I will definitley need to think about if I wanna press it." he thinks long and hard and throw his hands up and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:21 pm

As Satoshi is about ready to head towards the backyard as the invitation instructed him to, he notices the strange golden button. He thoroughly inspects it from every angle to see what it's purpose was for being here.

He notices the small sign in front of it and reads it out loud. "'Press the button, for power awaits! But beware: he will also seal your fate" He understands the meaning of the phrase, but he doesn't like the sound of it.

He takes one last glance at it as he approaches the party outside.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Manda, too, took her turn inspecting the button. After reading the inscription she simply shrugged and said, "Well if everyone else is gonna be a wimp, I might as well press it..."
... But she decided to wait and see. After all, the whole 'seal your fate' bit sounded like she would end up with a big target on her back somehow, or maybe even be automatically eliminated after choosing who to take with her.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Ti'Shaun, while looking for more tissue stumbles across the Sitting Room, where she notices a button, that looked quite appealing.

"Is this my birthday present from Val?" She rolls her eyes. "How [CENSOR] cheap is she?" She begins to touch it, but pauses after reading the note.

"That's sketchy as [CENSOR]..." She squints her eyes and makes her way back to the party.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Satoshi looks over at Manda with a raised eyebrow. Although the temptation of whatever prize lyes after pressing it is still present, his resistance is still more evident.

"Are you sure about that, Manda? For all we know, that button could be like Pandora's box. The temptation to see what it will behold is rather powerful. But the consequences might be catastrophic. All I am saying is...Do you want to be Pandora?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Kyle begins playing with his fingers, thinking of positives and negatives. He's never been so indecisive in his life.

"Guys, this buzzer may be a Pandora's Box... It's supposed to be tempting right? Well, I'm getting hella tempted right now... I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Ti'Shaun places both hands on her hips. "Then do it already, Kyle. If it turns out to be a hoax, and it's nothing but HA for the week then you'll have that luxury." She pushes him a bit towards the buzzer.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:09 pm

"Y-Yeah, you're right, but it's the second part that's intimidating..."

He ponders for a moment

"[CENSOR] it, if I go out, I wanna go out with a bang."

Kyle slams his hand on the botton.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:40 pm

"FUCK I WANTED TO PRESS IT," she whines, but quickly stops as she waits with the others to see what the button will do...
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:42 pm

"I'm sorry Manda..." He says remorsefully. He waits patiently to see what happens
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:46 pm

She puts an arm around him and playfully punches his arm. "Oh no, babe, don't worry about me I'm just playin'. I'd worry about that," she points to the living room screen just as it flickers to life.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Sweat begins to trickle down his head. Had he just made the biggest mistake of his life?
Will houseguests hate him? Temptation got the best of him.

He rubs his arm, not out of pain, but out of nervousness. "Yeah, ahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:55 pm

"Don't worry about it, doll. We're all here, we all almost pressed the button... Whatever the shitty surprise is, we'll get through it together." She was assuming a lot by saying that Satoshi and TiShaun would be buddy-buddy with Kyle, but as of yet Manda had no real alliances so she could put herself with anyone she chose. That, and she knew a little too much about Drag--shit's expensive, and if she was gonna help anyone through this game it may as well be someone who can actually USE the prize.

... Kind of a lot to decide on a whim, but that's just how Manda rolls. Impulse control was never her strong suit.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 pm

"Hell, now we have to wait on Val's late ass now. She can't be the fashionably late for her own show!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power   Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Twist - The Button of Power
Page 1 of 1