The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3: Twist Reveal

Go down 
+7
Jedd
Delin
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Natalie
TiShaun
Nisha
Val
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 3: Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Val's face appears on the screen. She smiles at the contestants that she cannot wait to torture. "Hello, HouseGuests. I'm here because a new twist has been unleashed on house. All thanks to Kyle."

She looks at Kyle straight in the eyes. "How are you feeling today, Kyle? Nervous perhaps?" She grins.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Nisha looks up at the monitor confused. "A....twist? She looks over at Kyle, not realizing what he had done exactly. She had been too occupied with the party too notice what Val had placed in the sitting room.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Ti'Shaun sits on the edge of the couch filing her nails as she quickly glances over at Kyle upon the screen turning on.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Satoshi looks up from his book as he hears the sound of Val's voice coming ringing through the room. Judging from the sounding her voice, he starts to feel uncomfortable.

"Am I the only that is starting to feel uneasy about this?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Manda looks around, from Kyle paralyzed in fear to TiShaun sitting there looking pretty. "Uh... Nah man I think Nisha's the only one here who isn't in-the-know enough to be scared."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Kyle turns pale. "I.. uh.. I am now! Thanks Val, you sure are a real pal!" He laughs nervously. He rubs his neck.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 pm

"Oh, good. You should be." She grins once more and gives a sinister chuckle. "Well... I did promise you power. Right now, I need you to pick four people to give immunity to right now. On the spot, in front of everyone. Just know that whoever you pick will also be forced to sit out of all competitions this week and will also be Have-Nots for the week."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Kyle breaks an even harder sweat. That is such a hard decision for him to make.

He truly regrets hitting that buzzer.

"Well that's an odd form of power... but alright. I guess I should start with Manda also Je'Raldo"

He pauses for a moment and looks around

"and the lovely Cash Carvey. And for the final person, I am going to choose Robin"

He doesn't know if he made the right choices or not, but he hopes this doesn't bite him in the ass.

Last edited by Kyle on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Satoshi glances between everyone in the room. He is slightly confused on the concept of the power that Kyle was granted.

"Woah! Wait a minute. What exactly is the Have-Not room?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:13 pm

"Have you not seen the Mad House before? It's like the punishment room where people who are Have-Nots are sleeping on uncomfortable beds and have to eat horrible food for a week."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Ti'Shaun stops filing her nails and winks at Kyle.

"See? Aren't you happy I boosted you up to press the button?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Valenda's eyes open wide as she hears the news "w-wait what?! Oh no!"

She looks at the ones that got chosen.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Satoshi secretly doesn't appreciate being talked down to like he is being lectured. But he pushes the thought to the side as he directs his attention to Kyle.

"Forgive me for my ignorance. But I don't watch reality television very often."

Last edited by Satoshi on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:18 pm

"... Bitch." She scoffs, folding her arms and pouting again. "I mean... Whatever, we'll make it work!" At least she'd have Cash and Je... and Robin, who she could at least hit on and maybe make out with.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:21 pm

"There's a method behind this madness... I hope..." He gulps.

"Alright I'm going to assume that that's the end of my power, now I wanna know how it sealed my fate Valerie My Palerie!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:37 pm

"Ah yes. That's what a have-not is Kyle. I gave you all a two-week pass on that... mostly because I forgort... BUT NO MORE PASSES!" She yells.

She grins. "And I'm a woman of my word. I see you are a real fan of the show, so what I'm about to do makes me feel a little bad... not too bad but a little bit. Kyle, because you hit the golden button you have unleashed...

ANNIHILATION WEEK!" She waits for the HouseGuests collective gasp to cease and then continues.

"That's right! This week, not one but TWO HouseGuests will be going home this week. And tonight, Annihilation Week claims its first victim... YOU. Kyle, I'm sorry to say but you have been EVICTED from The Mad House. Please say your goodbyes and walk out the front door. Production will collect your belongings later this evening."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Nisha gasps at Val's announcement. "W-what?" Her eyes are widened as she glances between those who'd received the safety, then at Kyle. "There's no way she's serious...," she whispers under her breath.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:43 pm

Ti'Shaun files her nails unemotionally. "Whoopdedoo..he isn't the first, and he won't be the last." She rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, you probably shouldn't have pressed that button." She comments.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:46 pm

"I mean... you told him to press it, so it's kinda your fault he's leaving." She shrugs, "Happy birthday! It's Annhilation Week, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:47 pm

"Yeah, but if I told him to jump off a bridge do you honestly expect him to do it? Get real." She turns her head.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:49 pm

"W-What?! N-NO!" He exclaims

"This is not fair! How in anyway possible is that fair Val?!" He gets furious

"Fine. I wanted to protect people that I thought were worth protecting. I was probably wrong. Sorry you got [CENSOR] Have-Not Manda, damn must be hard being so spoiled that I GAVE YOU IMMUNITY, and in return I got sarcasm! How dandy!
Oh well, hope you and the other 3 enjoy your IMMUNITY!" He exclaims

"See you and you back in Chicago." Kyle says, pointing at Robin and Morgan. "At least I hope to see you two."

Week 3: Twist Reveal Kyle_getting_evicted_by_prince_of_punkrock-dbgpw7h

Kyle stormed off to the front door. Once he got to the door he blew kisses to several contestants before he left.

( OOC: The confidence in this quick drawing is so low and I don't even care lmao)
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:54 pm

At his dramatic exit, Manda simply shrugs. "I mean, that was directed at Val, but whatever... I guess it doesn't matter now." Bye, Kyle~ Time for Manda to set her sights on someone else in the house and cling to them out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:54 pm

Nisha keeps her hands over her mouth as she follows Kyle to the door along with several others. "Bye Kyle..." She waves him off as he stomps through the door to the audience and Val.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Satoshi looks towards the front door as Kyle blows kisses towards certain people after his temper tantrum.

"Well, I can't say that I am not surprised with such an exit coming from Kyle."

He then turns his attention to Ti'shaun."But with that in mind, I am going to have to agree with Manda. It is partially your fault that Annliation Week has begun. You influenced him to push the button. If the button was a gun, you forced him to pull the trigger with your words and actions."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:05 pm

She grimaces. "Well /somebody/ had to press it. All I said was that there was a possibility he could've gotten something big. He didn't, oh well."

She twirls her finger in the air. "Why are you so obsessed with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3: Twist Reveal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next