The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3: Twist Reveal

Go down 
+7
Jedd
Delin
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Natalie
TiShaun
Nisha
Val
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:11 pm

Satoshi glares at the girl on the couch and he raises an eyebrow. He is both frustrated and confused at her last statement.

"What are you talking about? This is only the second time I have EVER talked to you in three weeks. How am I obsessed with you? Second of all, no one HAD to push the button. Where on that sign did it say that someone had to push it?"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:14 pm

"This is only the second time we've talked? Great. Let's make it the LAST time we talk." She shakes her head.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:18 pm

"I mean go ahead, be nasty. See how far it gets you during annihilation week." Being nice to TiShaun was a lost cause, honestly. Might as well be against her. Switching sides is fun!!
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Nisha looks between Satoshi and Manda as the speak. "I ..don't think we should be pointing fingers at anyone. What sense does it make at this point?" She patiently waited for an answer from either of them. It was disgusting that they'd go straight to accusing someone right as he left.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Morgan eyes widen, he never expected that from Kyle, he thought he was a calm collected guy. He then looks up with the argument

"Okay I do have to agree that it isn't Ti'Shaun's fault...yes she did convince him to press the button but she didn't make him. He touched it on his own accords and we knew there was a consequence so I wouldn't say it's Ti'Shaun's fault."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:22 pm

Ti'Shaun glances over at Nisha and Morgan, giving them a gracious smile.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:27 pm

Satoshi rolls his eyes as she avoids his question. He is honestly done with drama queen like her. So,what was the point in being nice to her?

"That wouldn't be my loss."

He then looks over at Manda with a sly grin. "Are you glad that you didn't push the button now, Pandora?" He states in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:28 pm

She rolls her eyes to TiShaun's condescending grin, turning instead to Satoshi with more playful grin. "Well, it's not like I need the prize money... Still, would rather be here messin' with y'all than at home... And does that make Val Hades or..?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Valenda stands there and bites on her bottom lip "This can't be happening...no no! This was suppose to be a fun day." She rubs at her head

Her stomach felt upset about Kyle leaving and puts a hand on TiShaun's shoulder "it wasn't your fault Ti, l-let's go back ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Morgan puts his thumb up "Vale is right. I mean your birthday isn't over yet. We might as well finish the party and just let by gones be by gones. Kyle pressed the button, not Ti... you can't blame her even if she did convince him to. I am sure he was already thinking about pressing it then when she said something he then thought that he absolutely had to at that point. Let's just get rid of this fighting by going back to celebrating"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Nisha nods, agreeing with Vale and Morgan. "They're right! Today is your day, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Satoshi runs his fingers through his hair as he feels defeat. He can admit when he is wrong, especially since it is still Ti'shaun's birthday. But that won't be an excuse forever. He doesn't entirely regret what he has said to her.

"Alright. I can try to set things aside for her birthday."

He then looks over at Manda with a grin. "Well I think Val does fit the description for the ruler of the Underworld.
But it would be a disgrace to Hades."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:51 pm

Manda shrugs, "Meh, he might've been the LEAST douchey of the gods, but he was still a douche. Val's a douche by proxy... But I digress. Sorry for being upset that the cute little queen got evicted after he saved my ass. I'll still party with y'all--I've partied with actual murders before. I'm down."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:00 am

"Sweet! Let's go you guys and have fun." she turns around and walks out then passes by Satoshi & Manda. She puts her hands on their shoulders "You ready to see some talent eh? Pame!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:06 am

He looks at Manda and returns the shrug.

"Well I would be a douche too if I get thrown of my home by my brother. But I agree, the day is still young so let's enjoy it. Let's go edgy lady. Let's see what kind of talent this house has and I'm ready to off show what I got."

He says to Valenda and Manda as he returns to the backyard.

Last edited by Satoshi on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:08 am

She raises a brow, "Ooooh Edgy Lady? I'll take it~ Let's rock, y'all~"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:08 am

Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Cash_s10

Immunity?? Have-Not? Annihilation? Baldy Eliminated? Have Not? Slop? Cold Showers?

"What the heck just happened?" Cash sat in silence next to Deressa, obviously SHOOK to the core.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:19 am

"Eerrrrrrr" Raldo thought to himself.
He was honored to have gotten immunity from Kyle, Sweet guy.
But at the same time, he doesn't like free passes... It's not the same as earning them.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:10 am

Robin stood in shock with her mouth wide open throughout the entire meeting. Kyle gave her immunity and she was grateful for that, despite being on slop and sleeping in hard beds for the next two weeks. Although she was grateful she couldn't help but feeling a little guilty. She was safe for a week while he was evicted. She choked back tears, she didn't like crying especially in front of other people. As Kyle was getting ready to walk out the door she ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Good luck out there Kyle, I hope to see you again. And thank you..."

Once he left she gathered herself and regained her composure. "At least I'm a have-not with some pretty cool people," She thought to herself. She takes a deep breath puts on a smile and returns to the party outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Twist Reveal   Week 3: Twist Reveal - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3: Twist Reveal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2