The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertrand

Bertrand

A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Empty
PostSubject: A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]   A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:27 pm

After the nomination ceremony was adjourned, Bertrand decided to head in the storage room for a quick snack... and to wait for someone to come in. Preferably someone who hadn’t knew well. He decided to wait by chewing on a Rice Krispies’ bar looking at the door...

... Wait. That’s going to look creepy. Maybe he should face the cabinets and act as if he’s singing a song he knows silently to himself...

“Twinkle twinkle Patrick Star,” he hummed as he was eating his cereal bar.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]   A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:36 pm

Lacey was pumped due to just finishing her workout and was in need of an energy drink. She rushed inside the pantry and accidentally bumped into Bertrand.
"Oh, sorry dude! Didn't see you there! But heeey, how are you?" She asked sheepishly while reaching for the drinks. She still didn't know what to think of Bertrand's situation from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]   A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:56 pm

Lacey, eh? What did he know about Lacey? She... is very confident in herself, very energetic, and... that’s mainly it. No need to complain though, he was about to know her better. Now... how could he start this conversation without messing it up?

“I’m doing... alright. It is unfortunate that I risk being evicted this week, but I’m going to keep my composure and not overreact. Nevertheless, I want to ask how you are doing as well?”

Starting off with both people in the conversation asking how the other was doing. Formalities. Now he was just waiting for Lacey’s response.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]   A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:18 pm

"I'm doing okay! Kinda beat and bored, but overall good." She smiles. "And uhh, yeah, the key is not to stress too much. Though your situation is a bit more...specific, considering the rumours. They're....not true, are they?" She opened a RedBull and took a sip while glaring at Bertrand. It was too obvious she was eager to know more.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]   A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:01 pm

Oh my God. That stare she was giving him. It was akin to as if he was being interrogated for a serious crime. One that he didn’t commit anyway. He was going to tell her the truth, but that stare was messing with his nerves.

“I can wholeheartedly confirm that the all guys alliance rumor is false. Trust me, Kaden is allowed to nominate whoever he wants, but it’s punishing that he nominated Nate and I for something untrue. I will be honest, I don’t think I have enough testosterone in my body to go with the other guys to want to ally with all of them. I don’t really have anything negative to say about them, but I would definitely not go with an all guys alliance. It also doesn’t help that it looks bad for supporting a negotiation of people of the same gender. I believe working with men and women in his game shouldn’t be equal. Do you understand?”
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]   A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:49 am

Lacey carefully listens as Bertrand explains himself. She feels like he is telling the truth, he didn't give out that typical macho man vibe that would bare misogynistic tendencies. Then again, she knows looks can be deceiving and that in this TV show anybody could be a potential snake.
Regardless, she decides to give Bertrand the benefit of a doubt.
"I see what ya' mean & I do believe you're not capable of being that slimy type of guy." She nods. "But this just makes the situation even more peculiar. Like, who'd wanna go on a smear campaign against you and Nate?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]   A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:31 am

”I truly have no idea there. I see no point in going after Nate and I, two of the most quiet, if not, most quiet people themselves. I will not attack Kaden’s character, but I feel he is very much the alpha male who goes in too fast and too hot. I’ve seen his type before on the earlier seasons.”
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]   A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:46 pm

Nate and Bertrand were indeed quiet. Too quiet. Lacey knew better than to fully trust the silent types, as they tend to be the unsuspecting masterminds. Meanwhile Kaden seemed too far up his ass to start something so controversial on his own. This whole scenario seemed way too fishy to her, but she decides not to further question it until more proof turns up.

"Well, I do hope your game doesn't get majorly screwed over by this rumor. Any plans on how to ensure your safety if you don't win POP?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]   A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:41 pm

”I... really do not want to think of any negative outcome. Actually, I do that anyway with whatever is on my mind. Scratch that. If I don’t win POP, I’m going to have to pull strings with whoever does win, and if they don’t use it, I will campaign hard by telling people what they want to hear.”

A basic answer. But not too complicated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]   A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey] Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Planned Negotiation? [Closed RP w/ Bertrand and Lacey]
Page 1 of 1