The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:34 pm

It was that time of the week again as J.C. had to make his choice for nomination and gathered everyone into the living room for the ceremony.

"So, as House Ambassador, I knew I'd be having to make my choices for nomination soon. I took my time to think about who I should nominate and why. Eventually, I came to the decision that I'm pretty confident in. With that said ... I nominate Birdy and Nigel. Let me be clear and say there was nothing personal in these choices. You two are just the people in the house I talk the least to and have no real relationship with. Still, I wish the best for you two. Good luck. This ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1