The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Week 3 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Confessionals   Week 3 Confessionals Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:04 am

"This week started out rough for me... it all started with Kyle pressing that button. Thank god he chose to give ME of all people immunity, along with my friends Manda and Je Raldo. He was really trying to get into my good graces, and it was going to work. Sadly by hitting that button, it sent him right out the door. I felt bad for the guy, I can't wait to see him at finale night to tell him thank you for the immunity!" Cash smiled.

After Kyle's Elimination
"Turns out that since Kyle gave me immunity, I have to be a HAVE NOT. What the...? I have to sleep in a blank room with no comfort whatsoever. All I have is me, Manda, Je, and Robin. Plus I can't eat normal food... they put me on slop! Which, by the way, is a pile of shit. I'm literally eating shit all week. Last but not least, I have to take cold ass showers which are miserable. My skin needs warmth, my pores need to be opened and rejuvenated. The only perk to my time as a have-not was Je Raldo and his lovely mane. His head of hair kept me warm every single night, we did, of course, have to some major cuddling for me to use his hair as my blanket. But it was worth it, I'm comfortable with my masculinity enough to snuggle with another man for survival." Cash blushed.

After Satoshi's Elimination
"The second elimination this week was kind of anti-climatic, it was honestly a breeze. My friend Nisha was close to going home but thank god Marlee sent home bitch-face Satoshi. He just never seemed pleasant to me in the house and was super boring in my opinion. So I wasn't sad that he was gone, but I did try to pretend like I was for the cameras. Gotta bring in the melodrama, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/

Week 3 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1