The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Week 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 Confessionals   Week 2 Confessionals Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:17 am

HA Comp #2
"So I'm coming out of almost being eliminated during the eviction ceremony, and now it's the House Ambassador competition and I'm pumped! I'm ready to redeem myself and take those room keys from Morgan! Then I saw that it's a memory based competition... I don't know how good my memory is. Hopefully, I'll get lucky!" Cash said hesitant but determined.

Later in the comp.

"Oh my god! My fans are going to be SO proud of me for making it to the final 3 of this challenge. I really can't let them down... but the tie breaker is purely based on luck. Just know, I'm really giving it my all!" Cash flashes a smile at the camera.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Confessionals   Week 2 Confessionals Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Comp Results

"YES!! JeRaldo threw the challenge... which made me think that I was winning. But then Nisha took the challenge and won the challenge. It was a major relief for me, I didn't want any blood on my hands this early in the game. Morgan looked really nervous about me winning... I don't know why he thinks I was going to target him. It feels like he is SO obsessed with me like literally, he is nobody to me. I didn't know who he was until his cowardly ass nominated me. I tried to be nice to him but he wasn't going to be friendly so from now on... he's nothing to me. It's not like he's a threat to me." Cash smiles and rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Confessionals   Week 2 Confessionals Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:53 pm

Nominations

"You have got to be kidding me, I can't believe Manda is on the block already... she's one of the people in the house that I can actually relate to. I have a feeling that it's up to me to save her this week, if I win the POP comp I'm totally pulling her off the block without hesitation. She saved me from the block last week, it's the least I can do to pay back the favor!" Cash explained.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Confessionals   Week 2 Confessionals Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Post POP

"Well... I wasn't even picked to play in the competition, but Je Raldo wins! I thought maybe he'd pull Manda off... but nope. He makes the nominations the same... B O R I N G! I mean, I get it. He didn't want to get any more blood on Nisha's hands but I feel like he could've spiced it up a little bit and had her throw someone else up. Although, I still think Manda stands a pretty good chance against Isaiah. I don't see Isaiah working too hard for them votes..." Cash shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Confessionals   Week 2 Confessionals Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 am

Isaiah's Removal

"So... wow! I just encountered my first fight of the game! It was actually insanely unexpected, that weird Isaiah guy that ignored me for the entire week one, went OFF! He started spewing all of this hateful rhetoric and made everyone so angry. Even me, I yelled at him... I didn't know I had it in me. They called me brave, which is so cool! The fans are going to love me! Isaiah probably lost all his fans though... they took his ass out to the curb! That's good news though, Manda survived the week! And I didn't even have to do that much work~" Cash boasted, he felt on top of the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Confessionals   Week 2 Confessionals Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1