The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Ti'Shaun is lead into the room by Cash unwillingly, afraid that it's her being framed for something else.

"Look Cash, whatever it is I promise you I didn't do- oh. Manda." 

Ti'Shaun locks eyes with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:00 pm

She smiles and waves from the couch. "Howdy, girlie~"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:05 pm

"Be on your best behavior Ti." He whispers to her as he nudges her in the arm.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Ti'Shaun forcefully grins and walks over to the arm of the couch where Manda sits, and she sits and crosses her legs. 

"Listen, if you brung me in here to chew me out too, then go ahead me give me your best shot, let's see if you can tell me what the other houseguests haven't already told me." She sighs as she places a hand on her hips.

"I already told you that if I make it through this eviction I'll start being more courteous to everyone here besides my friends.." She folds her arms.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:12 pm

"Wow, nice job playing victim, but honestly if you want me to save you then I need an actual reason for you to stay... Beyond just 'I'll be nice to you.' " She continues to smirk, laying her head in her hands now. "Cui bono. I vote for Tasha, and who benefits--you, me or both of us?"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Ti'Shaun takes a deep breath. 

"First, I'm in this for the long run. My reason may not be as good as the next persons, I just want to open my own hair shop, so that I can be more professional instead of doing clients hair it in my kitchen."

"Secondly, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but why should it matter if I'm nice or just plain out rude? On the application for the show none of the requirements stated that you had to be a fairy princess or something. -and I know that it's just common curtesy... but just think, what if I was nice? Like almost everyone else in the house. -and you won HA.. how would you decide on your new nominees? By just picking two random people, because you can't 'make everyone happy'? 

I didn't come on this show to make friends, but you know what? I'm glad that I actually have. I know my mouth is kind of reckless, and my attitude is a little helpless, but that's just me. I've been this way since day one. -but you're talking to someone who says that they're gonna try and be a little more social. Someone that hasn't gone back on their word since day one, no matter what others 'saw me do'."

"-and I don't usually talk to anyone that doesn't talk to me. So when someone says 'I'm putting you up because we barely talk.' Uhm? ok? Last time I checked speaking was a two way street. Same for my interactions. I'm nice to anyone that's nice to me. There is no one here that can say that I was flat out rude to them when they were nice to me, I'm only anti to the people that rub me the wrong way."

She shrugs her shoulders. "-and that's my case."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:33 pm

"Hmm... I can see you have a good reason for wanting to be here, but I still don't see why I should want to save you. What are you going to do for me if I decide to save your ass? Plain and simple--don't care if you're nice or not at this point. What will you do for me if I save you?"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:40 pm

Ti'Shaun places her hand over her heart and smiles.

"You one hundred and ten percent have my word that if you don't vote to evict me, if you're ever up for nominations again you'll have my vote to keep you. --also if I was to ever win HA in this competition, you have my word that I won't put you up." Ti'Shaun nods.

"I'm a girl that keeps her word, even though I rarely give it out.~"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Tumblr_njowx9kMes1rdfgw4o1_500

"Well... You've given me a lot to think about, and Cash made his point pretty well." She stands up and walks to the sitting room door, looking over her shoulder with a smirk. "I guess we'll see~"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:51 pm

He watches Manda as she exits then looks over at Ti'Shaun and smiles nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Game Plan (Private RP w/ Cash and Manda & whoever comes knocking!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2