The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlee

Marlee

Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo)   Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:38 am

Marlee gathers herself after her nomination in the Diary Room. All she wants to do is call her people and hang out and not have to talk about the game. She grabs the second bottle of wine she took from her emotionally charged night with Manda and takes a swig.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo)   Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:45 am

Deressa flops onto the bed next to Marlee and sighs.
"Can I have some of that, red?"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo)   Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:49 am

Marlee laughs not expecting Deressa to be the drinking type but hands it to her, "Yaass Deedee girl!!!! I needed a drink after today"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo)   Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:52 am

Kenji walks into the room and sits in between Marlee and Deressa.

"So ladies, how's it hanging?" He wraps his arms around both of them.
He looks into the camera and winks.
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo)   Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:55 am

Marlee sighs kind of falling into Kenji's arms, "I'm ready to talk about anything but the game please, humor me."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo)   Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:58 am

"You and me both. That ceremony was insane, I couldn't help but stay silent throughout it all." She chugs a bit of wine and hands the bottle back to Marlee.
Normally Deressa would be disturbed by Kenji, but with all the stress of being HA piling up she just plays along and giggles.
"Oh, you know, just drowning our emotions in alcohol.#JustGirlyThings"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo)   Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:04 am

Marlee died at the tumblr reference Deressa made and handed the wine bottle to Kenji after taking another drink. "Y'all tell me bout ur lives outside of this place like I wanna know the real you not the game you! OOH LETS PLAY LIKE A QUESTIONS GAME!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo)   Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Sleepover!!! (Private RP w/ Deressa, Kenji, Marlee, Je Raldo)
Page 1 of 1