The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlee

Marlee

Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Empty
PostSubject: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Marlee walks in to get a snack after her interactions with Nisha and Dio, feeling hopeful to make friends. She gasps walking finding the cute Jesus look alike known as Je'Raldo sleeping on the floor with a juice box in hand. She giggles trying not to wake him as she walks around him to get to the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Raldo Snores Loudly
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Deressa enters the storage room carrying a bag of clothing with her. She notices Marlee and just as she's about to say hi to her, she accidentally bumps into the sleeping Je'Raldo and gasps. He looks up at Deressa and she instantly starts apologizing.
"Ohmygod! I'm so so sorry! I didn't see you...down there!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Raldo tosses and turns from being woken up without warning. He turns around wiping the drool off his face. He gets up and stretches his stiff back from sleeping on the hard floor.

"No, no, don't apologize. it's alright. That was my wake up call anyway"
"Don't sweat it" he finishes off his juice.
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Marlee giggles and waves to Deressa, "Girl, that was way too funny" she slaps her knee to extend her laughing. She grabs a can of orange soda and sits down next to Je'Raldo. "How in the hell did you end up sleeping here?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:43 pm

Raldo laughs nervously looking at his empty juice box while playing with the straw.

"I honestly, don't remember I went to get juice and I guess I feel asleep?" He says rubbing the back of his head. "I honestly don't know, I just been getting a migraine and I guess I took to many pills and slept longer than I should have."

"But enough about me, what are you girls up to?" He looks at both Deressa and Marlee as he gets another juice box.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Deressa placed her hands against her cheeks. "Aww, you poor thing! I'm sorry to hear about your migraines!" She then picked up her bag that she dropped upon bumping into Raldo.
"I just came here to iron two of my outfits. I had them laid out neatly, but someone knocked them over and now they're all wrinkly and covered in hair from the carpet!" She sighed and approached the ironing table.
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Marlee laughs again at Je'Raldo's forgetfulness. She looks at Deressa taking out her clothes and grins "You have the best style girl, I've been eyeing ur outfits since we got here and I am mad jelly." She takes a sip of her soda and burps loudly widening her eyes and covering her mouth. She looks at both of the other people in the room and they all start laughing
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Raldo laughs with Marlee "Oh, my god. You alright there sister?" he chuckles "I never heard someone burp that loud in my life"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:19 am

Deressa turns around and smiles at Marlee as she was unfolding her clothes.
"Thanks so much, bon-bon! Means a lot coming from you, because I've also been looking at your clothes and I adoreee your style! We seriously gotta hang more!"
Marlee's sudden burp surprised Deressa, but she couldn't help but start laughing along with Je'Raldo.
"Hahaha, if the next challenge is a burping contest we're looking at the winner right now!"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:23 am

Marlee gets a little red, feeling a tad embarrassed but laughs it off. She looks at Je'Raldo, "Oh Whoops, excuse me, fizzy soda always makes me burp!" She laughs at his joke about the burp. After Deressa compliments her back she grins even more optimistic to make more friends. "Ya I'd be the person to make an alliance with!"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:42 am

Deressa's eyes widened at the mention of the word "alliance". She remembered how she asked Nisha to join her group, but perhaps that isn't going anywhere for her and she can't just sit around by herself anymore. Marlee seemed like a potential best girl friend.
"Ohmygod, let's do it! I'm basically by myself anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:19 am

An alliance formed by a single burp. That's legendary, he has to give this girl credit.
"You have been on your own this entire time?" He looks at her sipping on his juice box "That's really impressive!"

Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:46 am

"I feel like it's mostly embarrassing than impressive." Deressa laughs awkwardly. "Because I did try to form certain alliances, but I don't think it worked out." She looks at Marlee hoping that she won't change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Her mouth fell to the ground as Deressa eagerly agreed - she was just being silly but didn't think they would want to be in an alliance, let alone with her of all people. From what she observed Je'Raldo and Deressa seemed to be quite popular with all the other house guests, before it seemed odd for being silent she quickly spoke, "Oh my gosh yes!!! I would LOVE to ahh this is so exciting. Also ya I've also been alone this entire time, I don't like the drama especially this soon in the game."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]   Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Nap Time [Private RP w/ Deressa, Je'Raldo, & Marlee]
Page 1 of 1