The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Empty
PostSubject: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Deressa was busy getting distracted by the luxuries provided to her when she suddenly remembered her major role as HA: she had to nominate 2 people for eviction. But how would she chose? She hasn't really been observing the other guests other than her friends. That's why Deressa called Je and Marlee over for their advice.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Raldo sits on the chair next to the bed and leans back.
"So Deressa, You have a target?" he questions
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:15 pm

Marlee walks in giving her new bestie a big hug, "Congratulations again babe, our alliance is making big strides and we only joined together like what three days ago??" Marlee laughs and sees Je walk in and bluntly ask about her target. Marlee sits next to Je and sits criss cross applesauce. "Who all is up for nomination again?"

Last edited by Marlee on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:15 pm

"Not really...I'm kinda clueless on who to pick. Can y'all help me narrow it down?" She grabs two cupcakes from her basket.
"Cupcake? I don't think I can eat all of them myself, haha!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Raldo Takes the cupcake "Thanks" He doesn't plan on eating it cause he hates sweets. He's extremely flattered that Deressa asked him and Marlee for help.

"Well, who's the person you Least connect with inside the house, let's start there."
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Marlee eagerly takes a cupcake and groans at how good it is, "Damn I wish I was HA for longer I could kill for some truffle mac & cheese-" She stops realizing she wasn't talking about the topic at hand, "whoops um ya totally what Raldo said!"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:30 pm

"Damn, now I'm craving some truffle mac & cheese too....oh right, nominations!" She looks over to Je. "I guess that would be Ti'Shaun. But apart from that I don't think I have a legit reason to nominate her?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Raldo kinda tilted his head "Oh" He tries to play it cool trying to not act like something special is going on with her.

"I see, well. I. Think. That. We. Should. Go after. Someone. Who is. a. threat to us." He tries to change the target but his ass is so bad covering shit up. He couldn't lie to his mother to tell her that the dress doesnt make her look fat to save his own life.

Last edited by JeRaldo on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:48 pm

"Erhm...okay?" Deressa wondered why Je was acting strange all of a sudden.
"Who would you guys want to see go?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:56 pm

"Well who do you trust the most Deressa. Who do you think will take you further into the game?" He questions her

"Because as of now, I feel as if that if you have a target. Marlee and I will help you get the numbers"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Marlee eyes Je Raldo's shady behavior and looks at Deressa making it obvious that somethings going on, "Je Raldooo why'd you get so weird about Ti'Shaun??"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:08 pm

"Hmm?" His eyes widen.

Erk

"Well, in all honesty, She is someone I connect with and I feel as if we can use her as numbers. That's all I gotta say"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Marlee gets in his personal bubble just to make the tension a little higher cause she can sense his lying through his teeth. "Dude come on just tell us we're your friends before we're an alliance. We won't judge!!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Raldo Decides to confess since the two do seem very loyal. "It's nothing big were just starting to have a thing. you know"

"But I feel like we're getting off track"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Deressa decides to not butt in Je's personal business with Ti'Shaun.
"Yeah, we can talk about this some other time!
To answer your previous question, apart from you guys I'm on friendly terms with Cash and Nisha the most. Valenda is also cool, we chit-chat at times! The rest don't really come up to me. Oh and by the way, Morgan came by earlier and tried to convince me to not nominate him. He said he's not a threat and can easily help me get far. But between us, I have a feeling he's not being 100% honest with me..."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:01 pm

He nods "I do see what you're saying about Morgan. He did it to just save himself when he could have talked to you the 2nd and 3rd week. But, If you did come to good terms with him then you are definitely not his target and he should have other targets before you cause I bet he feels sorry for what he did and wants to make it up to you"

"Now who are the 4 people you have least connections with?"

Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:06 pm

"Well, if we exclude Morgan....Ti'Shaun as I said before, along with Tasha, Robin and Dio. I really don't have anything against either of them, but I just haven't established any kind of bond with them."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:16 pm

"Okay! now we are getting somewhere, So far we know. You need to nominate either Tasha, Robin, Dio or Ti'Shaun." He counts the houseguests with his fingers.

"NOW, What I was thinking that maybe we should play it safe and Nominate Tasha and Robin. Because if we use them as a pawn we can plan on possibly backdooring someone who is a big threat to us. IF someone uses the Veto on them of course. If the veto isn't used, we play it safe and send one home without you looking like a threat. But with it being week 4 I want to send a big dog home. But this is your HA, so you have all the power, hon. It's all up to you"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Deressa presses her finger onto her lips and thinks for a few seconds.
"I think I like your idea! And it's only fair to nominate Tasha and Robin, considering they haven't been doing so hot in the challenges lately. I think the others would agree on that."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:30 pm

"Awesome! I'm glad you like it! Just know that do what you need to do hon." He gets up and stretches "Now, I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to relax and get something to eat. Maybe head to the hot tub. So if you girls want to join, I'll be happy to see you there!" He says as he walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Marlee waves goodbye with cupcakes stuffed in her mouth. "Goodbye love" She mumbles as she watches him leave.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Kenji kicks the door open, He looks at the girl who is the HA. "YOU!"

He walks in the room and sits next to Marlee where Raldo last sat. "So, who are you planning to nominate" He say's in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Deressa gets startled and gasps. Kenji storming in caught her off guard.
"Oh, uhh, hey you! I think I'm going to nominate Tasha and Robin...I am not sure if you've met them yet. Why do you ask?" She asks sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:46 pm

He gets to the point "I have a better idea that will make you a hero and get bitches who think their shit don't stink OUT"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Oh? Marlee says in her head eating the cupcakes interested how this plays out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next