The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Deressa is confused, but very intrigued.
"A hero, you say....Okay, who are you talking about, boo? What went down?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:54 pm

"I'll give you a hint" He clears his throat "Who lives in TMH, with her ego up her ass" He sings in the SpongeBob SquarePants tune
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Deressa blinks and laughs awkwardly.
"Can you be more specific, ahaha?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:00 pm

"TI'SHAUN" He says shaking her.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Deressa gasps dramatically to humor Kenji and exclaims: "NO!"
"Why, though?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:07 pm

He steps back knowing her came up a little too strong and calms down.

"I don't like her, She seems to act like she's above everyone else. I feel like its best to get rid of her before she has this place wrapped around her finger." He lies "Which won't be anytime soon. But she seems to have good connections around the house, Is what I can tell. I can prove it to you! but the worst part of all..."

He clenches his chest "I don't know if your ready for this"

"SHE MISS PRONOUNCED MY NAME"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:11 pm

"Hmmm, while I do see where you're coming from...can you actually prove any of this to me?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:12 pm

"I sure can" He taps his chin "Who do you know that is close to Ti'Shaun? Name all of them"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Marlee thinks to herself about that question and thought of one person. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Deressa remembered her earlier convo with Marlee and Je'Raldo.
"Only person I think has connections with her is Je'Raldo and I only found out that, like, 30 minutes ago?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:18 pm

"Exactly, and who else are you going to find out is partners slash interact with her in the next 30 min?"

Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_omx5gajcDL1r14mg4_540

Last edited by Kenji on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:19 pm

"Dudes, got a point. I like the way he thinks." She says with cupcakes still in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:23 pm

"Besides, has she ever talked to you? or even interacted with you? Maybe she is trying to plot against you the moment someone from her alliance wins the HA."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:26 pm

"You might be right...she could have everyone eating out of the palm of her hand by now. I mean, she was on TV before...she's young and pretty...anyone would listen to her, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:29 pm

He had no idea she was on TV before. "EVEN BETTER! For someone who has been on TV, She must know how to put on a poker face! No matter if she begs, smiles, or breathes on you. That shit could be an act."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:39 pm

"Well Kenji boo, thank you for the insight! I'll definitely think my choice through!" She smiles somewhat fakely. She wasn't really keen on nominating Ti'Shaun just because the new guy has beef with her.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 pm

"Perfect! Just know if she comes to you and say's who gave you the idea, You can tell her it was ME."

Kenji walks out the HA room happy he got it off his chest. He feels relaxed, now that he got the time to talk to her.

Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Deressa watched Kenji leave and then glanced at her gift basket. It was empty.
"Wait, what happened to all my cupcakes?"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:48 pm

Marlee looks at Deressa with her eyes wide and nervous.
"Uhh... Idk... I think Kenji took the last one." She burps loudly.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:22 pm

After the POP Meeting
Deressa, Je'Raldo and Marlee sit in different spots of the room.

Deressa lays down on her stomach and waves her legs in the air. "This week is going by so smoothly guys! I'm SO glad it's almost over... it seriously gave me so much anxiety."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:26 pm

"Well, I'm glad you won't have to worry about that next week. Seems like all you need is to relax and not have people bother you all week." Raldo says twirling his hair around.

"So... Are we keeping Ti'Shaun?" He questions trying to not make it a bigger deal than it is to him.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:07 pm

"Oh! Thanks for bringing her up.

So, last night she came up to my room and wanted to chat. It was honestly a VERY awkward conversion. For one, I was all groggy and sleepy, but then she started questioning me about things and I woke up. She said stuff to me about letting Kenji scare me and said that SHE forgave ME. She was talking down to me the entire conversation saying things like

TiShaun wrote:
"..you were stupid enough to listen to someone that's been here for a couple days to put up someone you know is belligerent."

And to top it all off she threatened me. Like, she said I made a terrible mistake. So... I kinda want her gone." She smiles sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:31 pm

"Ti'Shaun, really said that?" Why would she do that when she's in this position?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)   Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Descisions, descisions (Private RP: Deressa, Marlee, Je'Raldo and Kenji)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2