The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:53 am

Nisha sat on her bed, taking off her neck brace and placing it on the nightstand. She carefully slipped under the sheets and just remained still for what seemed like forever. She tried falling asleep, but for some reason, her eyes wouldn't stay shut. What was she supposed to do from now on? Who could she trust? Was she going to be targeted next?

These thoughts clouded her mind as she laid on the bed like a zombie. As one of the cameras rotate towards her, she lifts up the blanket to cover up her head. There's nothing but silence.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:47 pm

After a couple hours of silence and hard thinking, Nisha eventually falls into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Raldo walks into the room and slowly closes the door quietly. Wanting nobody to know he's in the room. He tip toes to where Nisha is sleeping and shakes her softly on the hip and whispers "Nisha... Nisha... Wake up, I need to talk to you"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:00 am

Nisha's eyes fluttered open and shut as he began to shake her. She remains half asleep until he starts whispering her name. She stretches her legs out a bit as she brings her head out from beneath the covers to see who it was. "What...time is it?" She yawns a bit as her eyes dart around the room.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:50 am

"It's about..." He looks at the time "11:43 am, Sorry I didn't mean to bother you, But I have to ask you something. Your the only one I can trust." He continues to whispers for some unknown reason still.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:45 pm

Nisha rubs her eyes as another yawn escapes her lips. A look of concern furrowed her brow as she heard the time. Had she really slept through the night without any disturbances? She kept on listening to Je's words, wondering what he had to ask suddenly. Regardless, she kept her tone low, figuring it should be important. "What is it?" Now that she was fully awake, she'd gradually sit herself up on the bed and reach over for the neck brace. She would put on the brace while waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:29 pm

"Sorry to bother you Nisha" he puts his hands off of Nisha "but I'm getting worried that something sketchy is going on in the house. I feel like we could be the odd ones out. I saw the look on your face during Tasha Eviction. You seemed upset, and alone" he begins to play with his hair "I'm starting to think that what if where being played?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:42 pm

As she adjusts the straps on the neck brace to make it firm, she eyes him in a curious manner. She stops as it gets tight enough, and turns to face Je with a look of concern. "I was absolutely upset during Tasha's eviction...." She shakes her head at the thought, clearly unhappy. "During Ti'Shaun's eviction...you and everyone else saw their sisterly bond towards one another other. I know they didn't mention me, but it should be no secret that the three of us got along really well. And looking back, they probably were thinking of my game and how it would’ve affected me…"

She felt as if she would cry but, just as before, no tears seemed to form. "The two of them....were the only people that I trusted in this house...and now they're gone. I am all alone, and it honestly sucks."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Raldo raps him arms around Nisha shoulders comforting her. "Don't let that defeat you Nisha."
He takes a deep breathe and looks at Nisha. "I don't know what happened but I felt as if nobody is telling me anything that's going on around the house. I feel as if I'm the odd one out and that everyone kept secrets from me. People I thought that had my back ended up targeting Ti. I felt bad that ti'Shaun went home..."

"Me and her where getting really close, but idk why she never told me anything about her alliance or who she was talking to. She was always trying to hide it from me and I started to wonder if she was really Loyal. If she would have told me everything she would still be here" he starts to rub Nisha shoulder in a circular motion with his fingers "Nisha, I feel like Your the only one I can trust right now."

"I mostly came here to check on you because nobody else would. And that really concerns me that what if there is a bigger alliance happening that we don't know? Are were being left out of things?" He let's go of Nisha and rubs His temple with his fingers  "I'm Worried that what if your next to be evicted?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Nisha presses her face against his chest as he hugs her. If it were any other day, tears would've been seeping into the fabric of his shirt by now. "...I won't. You've just got to hold your head high in this game, but it's so challenging. Everything I thought I knew about being in this house completely flew out the window as soon as I stepped in."

She pulls herself away as Je begins talking about his relationship with Ti'Shaun. She nodded, not realizing how close the two actually were. "Oh, well I'm not too sure. She never really mentioned you to us, so I had no way of inquiring. Despite that, she played a loyal game on her original season. But, I honestly can't speak for her on that." She began to speculate, but reverted her attention back to the topic at hand.

"Yeah, I feel like there may be something going on, and we're on the outs. If I'm on everybody's radar to get out next, then it is what it is. However, I don't think I've done much to place a huge target on my back." She spaces out for a moment as she ponders. "I basically don't have any allies anymore, but that's not necessarily a bad thing in this game. I've just got to up my social game, and see who I can trust in this house."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Raldo listens to what Nisha had to said "I understand when Ti'shaun didn't say a goodbye to me. I knew where she stands. I felt played. She's gone and done in my book."

Raldo then pulls a serious look on his face and jumps out of the bed "Exactly, that's the spirit! Giving up is not an option Nisha. You just have to keep trying"

"If some of these people want to keep things from us, then gosh darn it. We should keep things away from them!" He hits his hands together trying to get his point across. "I'm not saying I can't trust anyone, but seeing how the votes went. It's really making me keep an eye out on everything."

He reaches his hand out. "Nisha, I know your not the girl who intends to make enemies and neither am I. But we can't have them playing us like a violin and do nothing about it. It's a game, We have to play dirty as well. Take off those dishwasher gloves cause I'm coming out for blood! I'm going for the big guns. The good guys never win, You with me?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Nisha is surprised by the determination in his eyes. It seemed their ideas were heading in the same direction in terms of gameplay. "You've got a point... I wanted to play this game by staying true to myself but, clearly, I dug my own grave by being too kind and off guard." She purses her lips together in a way that suggests satisfaction.

She grabs ahold of his hand, accepting his terms. "Let's do it!" She playfully makes punching motions through the air. "Heh...I don't want to just keep playing nice all the time. It's time for me to play, the mad way."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:36 am

Raldo laughs at her punching skills "That's the spirit! Show me your mean face! It's time to take these suckers down!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 5 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Aftermath   Week 5 Aftermath Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Aftermath
Page 1 of 1