The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6- Talk with Robin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 6- Talk with Robin Empty
PostSubject: Week 6- Talk with Robin   Week 6- Talk with Robin Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:41 pm

"So I am glad that Robin trusts Vale and I but I am conflicted...do I think she is trustworthy? Yeah I think so since she has been under the radar and wouldn't have us come to the HA room just to trick us I don't think. But the thing that has me conflicted is that I am starting to have alliances with tons of people in the house and that could really bite me in the ass. At the same time, I could have lost Je'Raldo's trust since I fought with his girl so another ally could help...I guess I could help Robin out and see if she does the same for Vale and I." he then takes a deep breath

"The game is starting to get down to the wire, I need to be careful of getting backstabbed"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 6- Talk with Robin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6- Talk with Robin   Week 6- Talk with Robin Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:57 pm

"So with the reaction with nominations...i need to make sure that I keep it really secret that I'm somewhat aligned with Robin. I didn't say who to put up though besides Cash so it's not totally my fault." He shrugs "at least the drama isn't with me. Robin might have a big target on her back since Manda did save her last week"
Back to top Go down

Week 6- Talk with Robin
Page 1 of 1