The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POV Discussion (PR w/ Robin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

POV Discussion (PR w/ Robin) Empty
PostSubject: POV Discussion (PR w/ Robin)   POV Discussion (PR w/ Robin) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:33 am

Nisha walks into the bedroom to see Robin. "Well, it looks like Manda might be trying to backdoor you...I just hope you end up winning POP so we can both be safe."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

POV Discussion (PR w/ Robin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: POV Discussion (PR w/ Robin)   POV Discussion (PR w/ Robin) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Robin was laying on her stomach flipping through a hot rod magazine when she saw Nisha walk In. She closed the literature and made a spot for Nisha on the bed. "Yeah from nominations it's clear that Manda is trying to get rid of me, it's obvious that you and Dio are just pawns, everyone likes both of you. Thank God I was picked to play this is our only chance for us to both be safe."
Back to top Go down

POV Discussion (PR w/ Robin)
Page 1 of 1