The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conflictions (PR w/ Robin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Conflictions (PR w/ Robin) Empty
PostSubject: Conflictions (PR w/ Robin)   Conflictions (PR w/ Robin) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:01 am

Nisha walks into the bedroom to find Robin. "Hey girl, do you know what happened with the vote? I expected it to be unanimous."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Conflictions (PR w/ Robin)   Conflictions (PR w/ Robin) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:17 am

Robin looked up and saw Nisha walk in. "Hey girl, yeah I was gonna ask you the same thing... I voted for Deressa, did you?"
Robin was telling the truth, she knew either Nisha or Je had to of voted for Morgan. "Je has been having issues with Morgan lately so maybe he decided last minute to vote for Morgan to scare him?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Conflictions (PR w/ Robin)   Conflictions (PR w/ Robin) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:31 am

"Yeah, I voted for Deressa as well. I guess that could be why. Or do you think he did it so no one would suspect the three of us are working together?"

JeRaldo wrote:
[color=#d99364]"Our best option is to send Deressa home. I love the girl but between her and Morgan. If you think about it Deressa is more of a threat. I had a conversation with Morgan and he seems pretty defeated and looks as if he has nobody left to count on. Which could be taken to our advantage."

"He must have been positive that we'd vote for Deressa unless he wouldn't have made such a risky move. I want to go ask him though, hopefully he'll be upfront about it."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Conflictions (PR w/ Robin)   Conflictions (PR w/ Robin) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:32 am

"Yeah, I voted for Deressa as well. I guess that could be why. Or do you think he did it so no one would suspect the three of us are working together?"

JeRaldo wrote:
"Our best option is to send Deressa home. I love the girl but between her and Morgan. If you think about it Deressa is more of a threat. I had a conversation with Morgan and he seems pretty defeated and looks as if he has nobody left to count on. Which could be taken to our advantage."

"He must have been positive that we'd vote for Deressa unless he wouldn't have made such a risky move. I want to go ask him though, hopefully he'll be upfront about it."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Conflictions (PR w/ Robin)   Conflictions (PR w/ Robin) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:24 am

"Yeah that would make sense, let me know what he says when you talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflictions (PR w/ Robin)   Conflictions (PR w/ Robin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Conflictions (PR w/ Robin)
Page 1 of 1