The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Empty
PostSubject: Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio   Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Dio peeks into the sitting room, hoping to find either Je or Morgan in it. He checked the kitchen and bedrooms before but couldn't find either of them.

Lucky for him, JeRaldo was seated here. He enters the room and takes a seat as well.

"Hey Je, you have time to talk?" he leans forward to get his attention.
"I heard that you and Morgan had a fight, would you mind sharing?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio   Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:12 am

"Oh, hey man sure. Sit down and we can chat." Raldo moves over to make room for Dio.

"Yeah, Morgan and I had a little bit of a fight... but honestly, Morgan was overreacting. I'll be honest and say I did get mad, but only because he came at me thinking I would rip up his letter from home. I don't even know what got him thinking that I would do something like that, man. He was naive to think I would do that when we were really close and talked often. He's just all over the place in this game... emotionally and even strategically. He's a lot of work."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio   Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:55 am

Dio frowns as Raldo explains what happened.

"He doesn't even believe you? You're a super honest person, also why would you even want to do that?" he shakes his head in confusion.
"I can't blame you for getting angry, false accusations are awful. Especially from friends." Dio lies a hand on Raldo's back.

"I believe you, no way you would sabotage him like that. Morgan lost my trust before because of the alliance thing with Robin, but he won it back when he apologized to me. Still... I'm not 100% sure if I should let him off the hook like that." he sighs. "I want to trust people, y'know? But Morgan is making that more difficult every day."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio   Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:07 am

"It sucks, because I did like him on a personal level until he did that." He sighs.

"As far as the game goes, I'm done with him. I've been observing a lot recently and Morgan obviously has a lot of connections in this game. He's trying to play it safe. But is it a good idea to trust someone who has made so many promises THIS late into game? The numbers are getting smaller and smaller and we'll never know if his promises to keep us safe are real. I think Valenda and Robin are really his go-to people. Why else would he try to cover it up and apologize to you, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio   Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:27 am

Dio nods.
"I get that. And... I'm kind of lost Raldo. I-I don't know who to trust anymore."
He balls his fists in frustration, looking at the ground.

"I don't know what to think of Morgan anymore. My heart says to trust him, but my head tells me that  I'm being stupid for falling for it. You're right though... Everybody talks to Morgan. That is dangerous in a game like this. Is he... using me?"
Dio stands up and walks towards one of the windows.

"With the vote between Nisha and Valenda, things get even more complicated. I honestly don't know who to vote for."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio   Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:51 am

Raldo puts his hand on Dio's back and pats it. "You can trust me, Dio.
I've got your back."

H pauses. "And honestly, as much as I think she's a sweet girl... I think keeping Valenda would be stupid. I mean, if anyone is nominated against either Valenda or Morgan, then they'll keep each over whoever the other is next to. They'll save each other. It's getting dangerous keeping such a strong duo in the game together with the numbers getting smaller.

And look at it this way: why do you think the viewers voted for you and Valenda? What if they were trying to give us a warning and trying to expose Morgan and make him choose between you two? Maybe with this vote you'll be able to show America that you see what they're trying to say. Plus, I think your girlfriend would be relieved to see Valenda go home after all that's happened between you two."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio   Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:17 pm

"Thanks" He returns him a smile.

"That is also what I was afraid of, actually... It was painful to see that the audience voted against both of us. I'm pretty sure it's because of our situation together." he sighs. "It could be... a warning. You make a good point. The further we get, the trickier the game. And the trickier the contestants. And-" he thinks of Juani. "I think you are also right about my girlfriend. She would definately appreciate it I think. At least Vale and I settled things.... right?"

He chuckles nervously.
"This will be a very tricky voting."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio   Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:25 pm

"Definitely. This game is not worth jeopardizing your REAL LIFE relationship, man. I'm voting for Valenda to go. I think she's cool enough to understand that it's nothing personal and just a game move. And if you guys cleared the air then I'm sure she'll understand if you did the same."

Raldo gets up. "Voting is about to begin so we should go, but I hope I helped you if you had any doubts or questions." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio   Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:48 pm

"Agreed..."
He was a bit thrown off by Raldo voting for Valenda, but how he explained it, it made sense. When he entered the room he never thought that he would change his mind about the vote.

"It did help, thanks a bunch. Also, you can count on me. If you need anything you know where to find me 'kay?" he smiles and offers Raldo a fist bump.

"Yeah, we should hurry...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio   Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio Clock10

Back to top Go down

Conflict(ed) - Private RP w/ Je and Dio
Page 1 of 1