The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am

Go down 
+2
TiShaun
Nisha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Morgan walks up to the room tired from the challenge the last day but still excited for what is in store for the day. He then shouts over the balcony towards everyone what the producers told him to say "Everyone, it is time to see the HA room!" He walks in to see pictures inside of him and his family and his girlfriend. Luckily there are non that show his past he has been holding in, he's not ready for that. There is also a basket of some of his favorite things such as reece's, goldfish, veggie patties, and an ipod full of his favorite music. Laying on an end table next to the bed there is a letter addressed to him his girlfriend Larissa and Katie his older sister saying:

"Dear Morgan,

We miss you dearly! We are so glad you actually had the motivation to try to win a challenge like that. The siblings are doing just fine, Mikey is going through a little rough patch with bullies at school but everyone else is just fine. Mom is still a drunken idiot but what else is new. -Katie

Babe I miss you so much! Bring back that w. I am trying to learn more English but it is still a little rough. Love you! -Larissa

Good luck and don't fuck it up!

With love, Katie and Larissa"

As Morgan reads the letter outloud he tears up a bit. He looks at the camera "Thank you guys, I love and miss you both dearly."

Last edited by Kaden on Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Nisha tears up a bit, wiping her eyes. "That's so sweet." She began to have thoughts of her family and friends back home.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Following out behind the short poofy-haired girl, came Ti'Shaun who too was wiping her eyes in her black sports bra, and boxers. "What the hell is it now? I woke out of my sleep for fond memories?" She placed her hand on her forehead, massaging it. "Congratulations on winning yesterday , I guess." She added. "So.. when exactly is nominations taking place?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:10 am

"Congrats, Morgan!" Tasha is smiling sweetly from the letter Morgan just read. She hopes her sisters are doing fine. "You deserved it!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:15 am

Valenda walks in and cheers "woo!! Morgan you did it and congrats again!" as she jumps up a bit estactically.

"That was so beautiful...getting such a touchy letter from the ones you love.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:16 am

Morgan slowly looks up from the letter forgetting that he was not alone in the room. He wipes his tears from his eyes "Thanks...I guess?" he gives Ti'Shaun a confused look. What was her problem he wondered " I think nominations are tomorrow." His attention then goes to Tasha "Awe thanks girl! I appreciate it" he smiles "and thanks Vale! Yeah I know haha, usually I can control my emotions but I really needed that today
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:44 pm

"I haven't congratulated you yet, but got some mad skills bro, I gotta give you that. How you kept hanging onto that banana, I've never seen someone do that!"
Dio gives him a friendly smile.
"I'm not sure if I ever saw anyone cling onto a banana.... but hey you were good at it."

He saw how Morgan had tears in his eyes after listening to the personal message. That's actually kinda sweet.
"Lucky man, I'm sure that'll definately give you the boost to get far in this game. You have your family's support at least, that's definately a great motivator. And if there's one thing I learned on the field...' he placed a hand on his chest. 'it's that motivation brings you the furthest."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Morgan smiles and gives Dio a thumbs up "Thank you! I really appreciate it. I am unsure how I did it either. I just tried to keep my cool and get in a zen state of mind so maybe that helped." He shrugs then laughed "yeah I thought clinging to it would be the best strategy but I easily could have been twisted fast enough that would knock me off." He then grins and looks down at the letter again for a few seconds before speaking again "Yeah they are my whole life. I do everything for them, honestly I never look out for myself all that much but it is worth it. Sometimes I know how important something is but then it is hard for me to stay motivated to do it, I just get lazy easy."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:56 pm

"Welcome dude!"
Secretly, Dio felt a hint of jealousy for Morgan proved to be physically strong as well, with everyone noticing this. He mildly shook his head, literally shaking the thought.
"I get that. But sometimes, try to look out for yourself as well eh? You pulled it off this first challenge, I know you can do it again. Maybe keep it up all together bro you'd slay this whole comp!"
He pats Morgan on the back while smiling.

"If you ever get lazy, you know where to find me. Motivation is what drives me, always. I'm quite the opposite of lazy actually. Still I think we'd get along pretty well. Heh, funny how that works."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Morgan shrugs and smiles "I mean it hasn't affected me yet looking out for others more than myself so I don't see the issue that much. There have been times where I did whatever it took for..." he freezes up forgetting that he might say too much "things I wanted done. Thanks again dude, I will definitely keep that in mind for the future!" Morgan shakes his hand and leads into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am   WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am Clock10

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM 12:00am
Page 1 of 1