The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WEEK 4: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

WEEK 4: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 4: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM   WEEK 4: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:24 am

Upon entering the HA bedroom, Deressa did something she had never experienced ever since she was a teenager...she tripped over her ridiculously long heels (nobody ever seemed to question how the heck does she walk in those things) and fell like a sack of potatoes on the floor.
"Ouchie! Now that's a first! I must be too excited!" She casually stood up, unharmed, and started to explore the room with an enormous smile on her face. She felt like a little kid unwrapping a Christmas present.
She noticed a basket full of velvet cupcakes with oreos on top and a bunch of packets full of fishy crackers - her two biggest weaknesses. Among the food she noticed a letter marked for her.

"HEYY BIOTCHHHH!!!
We miss you SO SO much! Like ohmygod the other day I saw these amazing stilettos online and thought to myself....would Deressa approve of me buying them.....? HELL YEAH SHE WOULD! I swear I feel like, we have this spiritual connection even when you're away! The salon's so booooring without you! I mean it's always nice to watch Ruby turn down the guy customers, but you know...you were the heart of our team! And I can't do those little butterflies on your Sunday regular's nails like you do it TO SAVE MY LIFEEEE and ohmygod she threw such a temper tantrum! Yikes! Anywho! Win this, baby girl! You deserve that cash and all the happiness with it! Can't wait for you to be independent and move out from that hellhole apartment!
- xoxoxo Octavia~

Dear sis,
I don't know how your dumbass made it on this show. I seriously hope you didn't have to do any sexual favours or sell your soul in order to get a spot, but regardless....congratulations, I guess? I mean, I probably would've made it instead of you if I tried out, but 'ya know...gotta let you shine every now and then too.
Good luck.
PS: Tiger misses you. He took a dump in my shoes this morning. For the love of God, Deressa...please potty train your stupid cat when you get home.
- Lara"

Deressa was so happy to hear from one of her best friends and co-workers, but her expression quickly changed once she started reading her sister's words. She didn't even expect Lara to write her anything. Even though her letter was lousy and disrespectful her face lit up with joy once again. It was her sister's effort to be nice to her and that's all she'd ever wish for. Deressa has always been oblivious to what an actual bully her sister can be.
Back to top Go down

WEEK 4: WELCOME TO THE HA BEDROOM
Page 1 of 1