The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 9 - Dio's Reign

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 9 - Dio's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 - Dio's Reign   Week 9 - Dio's Reign Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Dio enters the room and is shook at how nice it all is. He hasn't been in the HA bedroom before, and man what a waste... It's really a great room and... There is a Playstation here?! He quickly walks up to the tv and checks what game is inside the console... Fifa. A soft 'no way' leaves his mouth as he suppresses the urge to start playing. he looks to the bed and sees a few letters lying there. Wow, it's one more then he expected actually.

He sees the first letter, and it's from... Juani. He braces himself for the most likely harsh words in the letter, but he mans up and opens it.
----------------------------------
“Dear Dio,
First of all, what the [censor] you estúpido, that girl was clearly into you and you let it go on? Why are you so oblivious?! You were lucky that the producers kept me from getting to the house because if I did then you had it coming! I am waiting here for you and we WILL discuss this the moment you come home.

But don’t come home just yet. You still have that game to win; you are close to winning now anyways right? So you better continue till the end you are no quitter! I saw you fight hard during every challenge, that can’t be for nothing. The one with the pillar on the wall was nerve-wrecking, but you looked like a hero there. It is always impressive to see you fight for the gold and now you got it, like you deserved. You may be a little too friendly to your opponents sometimes, but you showed everyone that you got what it takes to own a game like this. I am proud of you, papi.

And then there was your letter to me. You big teddybear, it made me MELT. You were a fool but hearing that say you yourself helped your case. I knew you could be great with words, you just need a push. I will be there for you to do that, always. When you get home I will spoil you with a movie night and yes, there will be pizza. Maybe we can try… Netflix?
Don’t mess up now Dio, win this. You can do it, mi amor~

Love,
Juani xoxoxo <3<3<3”

He releases a breath he didn't know he was holding. Woah, he was slightly dizzy. How long did he keep his breath?
Juani's letter was actually... Perfect. Direct, but sweet. Just like her. He grins as he thinks about her.

He moves on to the next letter.

“Brooooooo! You are ACING this game? LIKE HOW!  We’ve all started a bet on when you would get evicted. Dude, only ones left in the race are me (Guido btw) and Chad. I’m counting on you to win this thang Dio!

Yes we all saw you and that Valenda girl… She’s a babe tbh. We’re proud of you for at least noticing what was going on before things got out of hand. Since you’re great at having that happen huh? Ah just messing with you. You’re on your way to become a fan favourite so don’t screw that up, the title fits you perfectly. Remember that this is a game though. Step it up, you want to win the cash and you can get it done!

Keep winning Dio. Do it for me, Chad, Michael, Greg, Arjen, other Michael, Trev, Xavier…. Do we have everyone? Guys, stop moving I’m counting. Oh [censor] my phone put that down as well. Remove that before sending it in okay? Alright anyways,  go show those guys that Dio is BOSS!

Byeeee from The Soccer Suckers minus Dio”

Dio laughs out loud as he reads the words from his teammates. It motivates him to really play the game, and go for the win.

Then, he moves on to the last letter. It didn't say who it was from, he assumed it would be on the bottom of the letter. He immediately knew who wrote it after reading the first few sentences.

Diorno Dio,

I am the type of man to admit to seeing a great competitor like yourself be in the House Ambassador's room. Although, I shouldn't be surprised since you make a living off competing with others. So, I guess I can say that your profession has made a great impact on your gameplay in a positive way. So, I would like to congratulate you on your victory. Just think carefully when making important decisions. It can compeltely change how certain people see you as a competitor. But, I just hope that you will make a wise decision in the end, regardless of who you choose for nomination.

Now, enough with the talk about strategy in your game. I would like to go deeper into personal matters that we have not been able to discuss while I was still captive in that damned prison. I couldn't ignore your discussion about me with Je'Raldo. Although, I am pleasantly surprised in two different ways. First, that he was able to carry on the message for me after my final eviction. Secondly...that I have been so blind towards you for so long. Now that I have more than enough time in the world to reflect on our past experiences together, I can now vaguely remember one event in particular. At the school fountain, I thought that you kept my head under the water for far too long as a practical joke. The one thing that makes me feel like the true fool now that I think about it is how you looked...concerned for me. By now, I'm more than certain that my views towards you was plagued by fear from the past. As much as I would prefer to simply let the past go, I just wish that we could have had the chance to discuss this face to face.

Regardless, I hope that you make it far in this twisted (and might I add petty) game. I can see the changed man that you are since high school. You at least deserve some form of extra encouragement from the outside world. Even if it is from the one person who temporarily made your life a living hell. With that on mind, to put it bluntly...I'm sorry for everything.

From,
Satoshi Hiyama

Dio's mouth forms an 'o' during and after reading the last letter.
Satoshi... He actually wrote him a letter. He was in awe, also touched by Toshi's words. He was determined to meet up with him after the competition.

He lets out a satisfied sigh as he lies down on the bed.
"Finally, House Ambassador... But... Now what?"

He looks at the camera with a dumbfounded look
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Dio's Reign   Week 9 - Dio's Reign Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:48 pm

As Raldo looks around the room with pictures of his soccer team and girlfriend he looks in the basket to see video games of soccer he cant help but notices how obsessed he is with soccer. All the letters from home seemed very sweet. It must be great hearing support from other people. Really gives someone the motivation to keep going. "Congrats on your win, Dio!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Dio's Reign   Week 9 - Dio's Reign Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Morgan comes wondering in. It has been a while since he visited the HA with the unrevealing of their room. Most of the time, he's taking a nap after the competition. He looks around and sees all the knick knacks from Dio's home.

"Yeah congrats dude, that was freaking awesome! It's no surprise since you freaking sprint for long periods of time for a living"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Dio's Reign   Week 9 - Dio's Reign Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:06 pm

Dio smiles as JeRaldo and Morgan congratulate him with the win.

"Thanks guys! It was about time" he chuckles.
"These letters really motivate me to fight till the end! Also how cool is this? Even a Playstation? Damn this can't get any better."

He side eyes the console, but knows it's probably best to play a game later.
Sigh... soon.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Dio's Reign   Week 9 - Dio's Reign Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:48 am

Robin made her way into the HA bedroom to congratulate Dio. "Hey nice job today man!" She gave him a fist bump. "You totally killed it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Dio's Reign   Week 9 - Dio's Reign Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 9 - Dio's Reign
Page 1 of 1