The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - A New Reign

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 10 - A New Reign Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - A New Reign   Week 10 - A New Reign Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Nisha finally recieves a key for the HA room and heads up to unlock it. She enters the room taking a deep breath. She couldn't believe she actually won HA again, but it was somewhat terrifying not knowing what to expect. Still, she was just happy to see a fresh enevelope placed on the table among various eco friendly snacks as well as a few items that belonged to her.

One of the items is her special blanket, that she had mentioned wanting to bring into the house in her pre-season interview. And as usual, there are pictures scattered about with her family, relatives, and two kittens. She smiles at the sight of everything as she goes for the envelope first.

"Hello my dear,

It brings me joy to be able to write to you again. You've made your father and I very proud with the determination and love you display! Everyone here has been supporting you so don't ever feel like you're alone because we always have you in our thoughts. And honey, please watch your diet."

Nisha blushes a bit as she reads this line but continues on.

"...I don't know where all that junk food goes, but all I've seen you do is snack on chips. Therefore, I’ve packed you some healthy snacks for you and your friends to share. Make sure you work out occasionally, to stay healthy. You have two perfect models in there...Dio and Robin. You can always exercise with them whenever they're active. Make sure to also take yoga into practice, it's good for the body and mind. Now, I'm done embarrassing you in front of your friends. Enjoy yourself, my dear."

"Dear best friend,

I think your dad had some unexpected ..business to take care of? He seemed to be off in a hurry when we arrived at your house. Anyways, your mom invited the family and I over for dinner and she made a huge feast, as per usual! After that, we all gathered in the living room to watch the show and....your mom grabs a camera and starts..recording the TV screen! I asked what she was doing and she said that your dad asked her to record it for him so he wouldn't miss out. Haha, I ended up having to explain the record button on the remote and how it works exactly. Moms...am I right? Well, all I can say is that we're rooting for you all the way girl! Stay strong, we believe in you!!!!!

Your BFFL,
Kyla <3"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - A New Reign   Week 10 - A New Reign Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:41 pm

Je'Raldo looks around the room noticing a lot of pictures of cats. Raldo is more of a dog person. As he listens to Nisha read the letter from home it was nice to hear that she has a lot of people at home supporting her. Week 7 must of hit her hard. "Kyla must be a good friend of yours. Is she close with your family?" Je'Raldo questions.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - A New Reign   Week 10 - A New Reign Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:03 pm

"Yeah, she's basically my sister-friend, we go waaay back."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - A New Reign   Week 10 - A New Reign Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Robin walked in happily, Nisha deserved this HA and she was happy for her. "There she is! Congrats on the win I'm so happy for you!" Robin looks around the room. "Nice cats."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - A New Reign   Week 10 - A New Reign Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:13 pm

"Far back, How so? Both of your parents where friends?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - A New Reign   Week 10 - A New Reign Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:02 am

"Well no..and her parents are a bit of a touchy subject but...we just met in grade school. Ever since then, we've been pretty inseparable. Shared common interests, and even though she's not as much of a crier as I am, we always supported each other no matter what. She's also a bit of a foodie like I am and is working under an apprenticeship program, aiming to be a professional baker in the future! But enough about Kyla, hehe!" She looks up at the cameras focused on her as she spoke, giving a sheepish grin as she sits down at the foot of the bed.

"Help yourself to some snacks guys." The table had: almonds, cashews, banana chips, and granola bars."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - A New Reign   Week 10 - A New Reign Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:42 pm

"I like the sound of this Kyla, girl. Would be nice to meet her after the show!" Je'Raldo nudges at Robin then grabs a bag of almonds from the basket and begins to eat them, So yummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - A New Reign   Week 10 - A New Reign Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - A New Reign
Page 1 of 1