The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Je'Raldo is sitting on the couch from outside under a blanket. He looks up to the sky to see dark and heavy clouds above.
Raldo twirls his hairs around his fingers humming music to himself, up until production told him to stop. It's been a very hectic day. Everyone is scrambling around making sure they won't be going home this week. So being outside and listening to the thunder really calms him down and feels at home.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:29 pm

Morgan comes walking out. It has been forever since he's gone out to enjoy nature. Listening to rainfall helps him relax a bit when he is stressed out. He sees Raldo sitting down and he almost turns around afraid that Raldo hates him but they need to talk. He walks over and smiles shyly

"Hey is this seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Je'Raldo looks at Morgan, He's utterly surprised that Morgan is wanting to talk to him this quickly. He was a mess last night... Thought he would need a couple of days "No, have a seat." He gestures to an open chair anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:04 pm

"Thank you" Morgan sits down. Hit sits there in silence for a few seconds trying to gather the right words to say. He takes a deep breath then looks up at Raldo

"Listen, I know that nothing can make up for what I did. It was mad screwed up for me not to trust you and literally go off on you in front of the house. I am aware that it'll take more than just saying sorry to get you to forgive me but I am truly sorry. Literally for everything. I feel so awful cause I may have lost a good friendship over petty and stupid bullshit on my part. My anxiety got the best of me because I have had a constant life of people close to me fucking me over, my mom being the prime example. I learned that if you even feel an ounce of distrust that you need to walk away and that's what I did. That doesn't make it excusable at all, what I did was really wrong and I just want to express how fricking sorry I am and how big of an idiot I was. Like I know your not the violent type, but I would literally punch me if I was in your shoes."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Je'Raldo laughs at the punching comment 'I fucking would, trick ass bitch.' But he can't stay mad at the poor emo guy. Is he emo? "Morgan, dude. It's alright. You don't need to apologize. We can't keep mourning on the past. I'm over it and so should you. We both can be Hot heads and that's not a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Morgan laughs and becomes less tense. Things actually went well?? He was expecting another yelling since Dio seemed pretty mad and it didn't even involve him "Yeah you are right. I'm just glad that you understand cause I was afraid of losing a friend over a stupid game"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Je'Raldo laughs back making Morgan feel at least comfortable. Oh you didnt want another yelling season, well you asked for it lets go. "Well, to be completely honest Morgan. If you were too scared to lose a friend over a game in the first place, wouldn't you have just come talk to me and ask me about why the Paper was in my belongs instead of running to me already accusing me?"

A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Tumblr_inline_ovh7hkgUHc1tseyg2_540

"Scenarios"
Je'Raldo tries to say it as nice as possible so it doesn't hurt Morgan, but Je'Raldo couldn't help it but enjoy hearing that he was right all along.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Morgan awkwardly laughs then rubs his arm "haha I guess I didn't think that through...but like I've said, I just had a bad background so I'm used to cutting ties if there is even a hint of distrust with someone I care about. Like there was a time I thought my mom changed and started to care again but it was all to mooch off of us and steal our money from our jobs for more booze"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Je'Raldo looks surprised as to what Morgan has said he tilts his head and listens. "How come you never told me this?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Morgan raises an eyebrow "about my background? I'm not sure, I don't tell it all the time cause...well it's bad but like I don't want to look like I'm trying to gain pity so I haven't talked too much about it in this house. Only to Dio, Satoshi and maybe Valenda but I'm not sure"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:13 pm

"I have to agree on that, I don't like gaining pity on my background that's not the way I roll. But I'm sorry to hear about that Morgan." He pats his shoulder and hands him a cigarette "You look like the type who needs one."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:10 am

Morgan nods "Exactly, like when I started crying during the eviction last week I totally hated myself because it looked bad and looked like I was doing it for sympathy but that is not the case cause I knew Manda was going home. She was a big ass threat compared to me and she didn't even want to win." he then grabs a cigarette, lights it up and puffs out smoke

"I just felt legit bad for being an idiot. Now I think Dio hates me because of it but there's not much you can do"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:24 am

Raldo chokes from the smoke, god this shit is awful. He flicks the ciggy to the wet grass. Hoping to never see another ciggy again. "Dio hates you? what makes you so sure about that?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:49 pm

Morgan sighs "Well, after you saved me he dragged me to the bathroom. He then had this look of pure hatred on his face and was talking about how pissed he was at me for the way I acted during the eviction, he forgave me but I don't know. I mean this is the second time I have made him mad. The first time was with the whole Robin thing which was bullcrap."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:15 pm

"Have you tried talking to him about the situation between the two of you? You should probably be straight forward and tell him if either he hates you or not. You can use it against him if he later lies to you."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:35 pm

"I mean yeah we did. It just depends I guess. Hating me and wanting me sent home is pointless since I'm not a threat to his game. It's whatever though... I'm just done fighting on this show" he shrugs
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:47 pm

"I can see how that could not be a good move, you're practically on your own from how I see it."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:44 am

Morgan shakes his head "no no no, I'm just being paranoid. I just need to sit back and trust my friends cause that's been my problem this whole game. I'm overanalyzing the dio situation" he laughs "at least this game has shown me that I need to work on myself"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)   A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Gloomy Day (RP w/ Morgan)
Page 1 of 1